Sunday, March 13, 2016

CHAPTER 3: GAMES WITH BILLY


Shed (2007)
I had spent the rest of the weekend hating myself the way as only an adolescent can.  I had been so turned on by Billy that just his fucking touch had caused me to prematurely ejaculate in the theater, much to his amusement I might add. He would touch me and I would shoot.  No control.  Fuck!  I had no control over it at all.  And he'd even called me "Two Strokes"! Teasing me about how fast I came. Despite my embarrassment, all through that weekend I had also evolved an almost obsessive goal to see up close, again, the massive penis that I suspected was hidden under that bulge in his pants!  I'd gotten to see some shaft peaking out from under his waist band.  Even gotten to grab the Kraken! Now I wanted to see the whole of it.  I wanted to release the Kraken in full view!

The next Monday Billy rode his Susuki over to my Dad's store after school. I had a job working for my Dad after school at his business, mostly cleaning up the place, sweeping the store and the warehouse, and occasionally helping him out with sales when things got really busy.  My dad's store was located in between Santa Rosa and Harlingen.  He had a large field behind his store where at one time there had been some farm animals.  Aside from some rabbits and a few hogs and chickens the other animals were all gone.

Billy told me that he wanted to talk to me privately, and so I took him out to an old storehouse that my Dad had at the back of his property.  It was sort of an old shed constructed of wood and aluminum panels, and it was chock full of crates and old equipment that hadn't worked in years.  A long time ago it had been set up as a bunk house, but I only remember it ever been used as a storage shed.  It even had a restroom, though the toilet was dry.  There were some old curtaings hanging in a window that had been boarded up years ago. A trumpet vine grew up one outside wall, probably something my mom had planted years before, and sent a few yellowed tendrils inside between the wood panels.  Everything was dusty, and there were places that wood panels had fallen away, leaving some of the junk he stored there exposed to the weather.  But that day it was just short of becoming a heat box.

"Why did you leave like that?  Why did you run away when my brother got home?"  His face was serious.

I had no idea what to say to him.  Could I tell him that I was too embarrassed, because I had it so bad for him that every time he even touched me I shot a load in my shorts?  And part of me wondered why, if he was so worried about it, that he hadn't gotten in his car Saturday night and followed me down the street instead of waiting until now to talk to me. I decided that he too, must have needed some time to get his own head together.

"Is it cause you didn't wanna jerk off with me?" Billy stood there sweating profusely.  It was damn hot in that shed.

Billy pulled off his shirt and hung it on a sawhorse near the entrance.  He was wearing a pair of tan shorts, with no belt. He had a fine covering of downy blond hairs, now pasted to the sweaty skin on his chest that sort of swirled around in the cleft between his pecs.  By the time he pulled off his shirt I was hard. The way he wore his shorts hanging low off his hips I could tell he was proud of the trail of hair that ran from his navel, on down.  Now I was pulsing.  These were a favorite pair of his that rode low on his hips and exposed the top waistband of his boxers.  This always drove me crazy with  desire as when he sat in just a certain way, you could easily see the evidence of his most considerable endowment.  We both chucked our t-shirts in the heat and I admired the way his fair skin tanned so nice and easily.  My own skin tanned even easier, but that usually comes with a darker complexion.

"Huh?" I reacted to just how far off base his guess was.  "No, I was just, just. . ." I thought about it and then just answered honestly, "I was just embarrassed about ejaculating so quickly."

"Ejaculating," Billy laughed, "only you would use that word!" 

Then he smiled, "Yeah, Two Strokes, you are the fastest shot in Texas."  He hung shirt on a sawhorse my dad had left standing by the entrance.  Then he set down a Penthouse that he had stuffed into the saddlebags on his motorcycle parked outside the shed.  He took out the centerfold and pinned it to a small nail on a post next to a long crate

"Do you want to jerk off?" he asked.

"What?" I said.  I had suspected this was about to happen, but the reality of it still surprised me.

"Jerk off."

"When?"

"Now," he said.

"Here?"  I looked around at all the crates and junk stored in the shed surrounding us.

"Yeah.  Come on, it will be freaky."  He smiled eagerly. A droplet of sweat glistened as it emerged from a cluster of pit hairs and ran down Billy's side.

"I don't know."  I felt my hard on begin pulsing.  I wanted more than anything else to see his dick, but now that I had the chance, part of me got scared, real scared, mostly because I also realized, that he would also get a chance to get a good look at mine too.

"Come on.  I've never jerked off with anyone.  Come on."

"Yeah, but here?"

"We can hear if anyone is coming." he said, "So, we going to do it?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess, if you want to," I said, then glanced nervously at the door.  Billy went over and closed the old sliding door and then braced a board against it that would serve to keep anyone from opening it.  As he made his was over to the entrance I noticed rivulets of sweat trickling down his muscular back.  There in the center, between his shoulder blades was the tattoo Billy had gotten when he was only fourteen. Droplets of perspiration clinging to his dark blond hair disappeared as he shook his head like a wet dog.

My dick was hard.  I waited for him to do something.  We were looking at each other with somewhat dopey looks on our faces.  Both of us were extremely aroused at the thought of what we'd just agreed to do.  I know I was more than a little nervous and embarrassed about it though too.  Billy had the look of an athlete preparing for an event.  He didn't look nervous; he just looked like he wanted to win.

"Well," he said, "If we're gonna do it, let's do it before you blow butter in your shorts again!"

"No I'm . . ." I started to say, but he interrupted me, laughing.

"Okay, I got a bet for you.  We both jack off, and whoever shoots first has to do three things for the winner."  He held up three fingers, "Count 'em. Three!"

I hesitated.  My dick had only one setting, Rapidfire!  Even on a good day I tended to shoot pretty quickly.

"You're just chicken cause you know you're gonna lose.  Hell I bet you pop if I just . . . " he grabbed for my arm and I instinctively pulled away. He laughed again.

"Come on," he said again.  "We'll do it together!" And then he began to rub his crotch through his shorts.  The outline of his boner straining against his shorts told me he was already fully erect.

I really wanted to see his dick up close and personal, and here I was on the verge of finally getting to see it.  I nodded my head in agreement, knowing I would probably lose the bet, and wondering just what he had up his sleeve.  Still I would also get what I wanted, to finally get to see Billy's dick.

Then he pulled down his shorts and boxers and out sprang his hard on.  I couldn't help but stare.  His penis swung over and bent like a banana pointing toward his left hip once freed of his shorts and that started a response in my shorts. I had seen photos on the internet of guys with curved dicks, but never one as curved as Billy's was.  He was also circumcised, which didn't surprise me since most of the guys I had seen were.  Except for some Hispanic guys I hadn't seen any other uncut guys like me.

He saw me staring at it and said, "Yeah I know it looks broken, but it works just fine."  Then added, "My brothers is the same way," he smiled, "I guess it's in my genes."

"Not anymore," I joked nervously making a wordplay on "genes" and "jeans".

Billy's dick bobbed a bit as he walked back from hanging his shorts next to his shirt.  He had a thicker, but still not very thick, patch of hair in the center of his chest, sort of like a diamond.  He had a thick shock of darker pubes that I was expecting given his blond hair, and low hanging balls sprinkled with scraggly hairs.  My own balls were still very smooth. Hesitantly, I pulled my shorts down and then pulled my tee shirt over my head.

He stared at my erect dick.  Then looking up from my small penis to my face, he exclaimed, "Fuck, Dave, I knew you were small, but damn, how small is that thing?  Have you ever measured it?"

"No," I said frowning.  That was a lie of course, I had measured it about every fucking day since I started growing hair around my dick, ever since I had realized that I was smaller than other guys.  "How long is yours?"

"It's seven inches even." He looked down confidently at the ample measure of meat standing out from between his legs. "And I measured it last night." He laughed.

"Can I touch it?"  I said it out loud.  The thing I wanted more than anything in the world was to actually make contact with Billy's dick.

"What?  You wanna do me for a minute?" Billy asked. "Um... yeah, sure," he agreed, "but the only rule I have about this stuff is that if you do something to me, then I can do it to you."

"OK," I agreed, grinning.

Billy grinned back at me and let go of his dick.  He then pushed his crotch out and said, "Sure, feel it all you want."  Immediately I reached over to take Billy's big dick in my hand.

The difference between my own diminutive prick and Billy's big shank was only accentuated as I wrapped his hand around Billy's cock and began to slide it up and down.  His penis felt enormous in my hand!  Bigger than Chuck's--thicker for sure,  and, of course, it had that banana bend that felt surreal.  "Your dick is really huge," I said out loud without thinking.

"Compared to yours it is!" Billy said, grinning.  I could tell from his grin that Billy didn't mean to make fun of me, he was just being frank about it.  It still stung a little bit.

Then he took my pecker in his hand and then put a couple of fingers around it.  My breathing quickened as he started to stroke it, slowly and about two strokes into it . . .

I shot.

A small squirt of cum heralded the arrival of my orgasm and I gasped out loud as the first jet shot out and streaked across his hand and forearm to hit one of the crates next to us.  Then he bent my shaft back toward me and the next loads blasted onto my stomach and chest and shoulders; he milked my cock and with each uncontrolled spasm my teen spirit poured out of me and onto me, and all over his hand and wrist in the process.  But he didn't let go. It was an erotic sight seeing him covered with my spooge.

When I finally stopped squirting any more, he looking across at me and then pointedly at the cum across my chest, stomach and cock, the unmistakable scent of it drifting between us. This time there were no shorts to catch my load, and my cum splatter was all over me, his arm, his hand, the floor, and some of the boxes around us.

"Two Strokes" He said. But he hadn't stopped stroking me.

"What?"

"That's your new name."  He laughed so hard he had a hard time getting the words out.  "You last about two strokes."

A part of me loved it, the fact that he was connected enough to tease me intimately using "terms of endearments" and a part of me was ashamed at how much smaller mine must feel to someone with a big dick who was used to jacking himself off.  And on top of it, the complete lack of control I had.  I had no endurance whatsoever in his hands. 

But then instead of cleaning off his hand and arm, Billy smiled as he kept his thumb and finger fingers on my small shaft and started  stroking me  a little faster, only to tease me a little.

"You gonna last a little longer this time?" He asked, "You don't get soft in between?"

Sweat was pouring down off my face, dripping onto the floor.

"Feel good?" Billy asked, in a slightly intense tone. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to coming already.  I know that Billy could see that even though I had just cum, I was already struggling to stop another premature ejaculation and as he sped up some more.

"Oh yeah," I sighed.  It felt so much better than when I used my own hand. I knew it was about to happen again.  So did Billy.  He smiled broadly and went from fast to real fast, and in about twenty seconds my muscles locked up, and a jet of cum shot out my dick out onto the crate and all over his fingers. Billy grinned like a champion. I moaned again, knowing that I would forever be branded as a premature ejaculator as well as a tiny dicked teen.

"That was hot," he said.  "You shoot pretty far. And lots more than I do"  I suspected that it gave him a feeling of power over me to be able to make me cum so quickly.  Billy looked at my watery cum on his fingers, I think he was comparing it to his own, then added, "And now we know for sure," he laughed, "You are always that quick!  You lasted what, twenty seconds?"  But he still hadn't stopped stroking me.

"Let me do you now," I said, trying to get him off me.

"Later," he said, "You are still rock hard!"

My cum still on his fingers, made his strokes slicker.  I couldn't control the sounds I was making, grunts and sighs and moans.  "St-st-stop!" I begged him.  But he only sped up again.  My body seized up again this time so powerfully I had to lean back and hold on the crate.  "F-f-f-fuck" got drawn out, all breath.  It was all I could say as I shot again.   Fuck!  But he kept stroking.

"Stop!" I said, this time more forcefully, but he had me in a headlock before I even knew what was happening, his right had still tugging at my pud.  I could feel his sweaty body against my own.  I could smell him strong, just like I could smell my own semen, and the odor was strong.

"I'll stop," he began, "If you admit your name is Two Strokes!"  He laughed out loud and sped up his strokes a bit.  I knew what was gonna happen.  I never did this when I was jacking myself off.  What power did he have over me?

"Okay, Okay," I said, "My name is Two Strokes."

"And?" he asked.

"Huh?" I asked, but I knew what he wanted to hear, "Because I cum so fast."

"And what do you like?" he asked and his grin went even wider.

I paused.  Then, "I like your dick"." I admitted.

"Say it again," he said speeding up.

"I like your dick."

"Again,"

"I like your dick," I said, "I like it a lot Billy!"

And I shot, but this time it was mostly a dribble, and almost immediately I felt myself soften.

"I like it that you like my dick." he said, "I like your dick too. I like watching you weezing the juice," and he laughed again.  "You must have a prostate like a football!  How do you make so much jizz?"

Billy grabbed up my shirt and wiped all the cum off his fingers onto it, then tossed it over to me laughing.  "I guess we better stop now," he said, figuring I wouldn't want to continue jerking him off now that I had cum.

"Oh..." I wasn't sure what to say.  I was disappointed.  I had wanted to see him shoot his load.

"Unless you wanna keep going, and make me cum?" Billy asked.  And then he said something that rattled me completely.  When he said it, I realized that my deepest darkest secret wasn't a secret after all, and that Billy Jakes knew all about it.  "I know you suck your brother.  You wanna suck mine?"

"How did you . . .?"  I started to ask.

"My older brother Jimmy is Chuck's best friend," he made a face at me, "Duh," and acted like he was a monkey counting his fingers to get them to add up to four.

"Oh yeah," I said.  I felt like somebody had just punched me in the gut.  I was surprised, in a way, that Chuck had ever said anything to anyone about what had happened.  He had warned me never to talk about it because people might think we were gay.  At any rate, he had assured me that if I did talk about it, everyone would know I was a cocksucker.  But then talk about it to his friend was what he did.  I was shocked.  That whole series of events did nothing to cast him in a positive light.  Basically he had molested me.  And if Chuck told Jimmy, and Jimmy told Billy, then I wondered how many others knew about it too.

As if reading my mind Billy said, "Look I ain't gonna tell anybody.  But honestly, Dave, it ain't like nobody else knows.  I have heard my brother talk about it.  If Chuck told Jimmy, well..."  he let his voice trail off leaving me to imagine an ending.

He paused for a moment, then, "Besides you have three things you have to do for me.  We'll make this the first one."  He said it quietly, as if he was testing his own resolve.

Without thinking, still kind of stunned, I knelt down on the dusty cement floor positioning myself between Billy's legs.  His strong, high arched feet supported a pair of super-defined calves and thighs rather thickly covered with blond hair.  I was almost afraid to look directly at his cock, which must have been only inches from my face, and instead found myself looking up and down his legs, from the feet slowly upward along the inside of his hairy legs, taking in every detail of them, feeling my heart beat faster and my temperature increase. Then I took a breath and reached forward and gently grabbed and squeezed Billy's balls and he moaned. I was amazed just how far down they hung.

Then I leaned forward and drew my tongue up the underside of his penis, starting at the base and licking all the way along Billy's shaft up towards the tip, then swallowed as much of Billy's engorged cock as I could manage and began to suck, and from the way he reacted I could tell Billy was lost in a new wave of pleasure. Billy groaned as my mouth slid down his shaft.

I slid my hand up and down Billy's stiff shaft as I concentrated on his fat head with my tongue.  Billy started breathing more deeply, and I felt his body begin to tense a little.  When I drew him in I could feel Billy's dark blond pubic hair on my face, tickling his nose.  The smell of him was powerful and musky.

Billy sighed and gave himself over to the surge of feelings that coursed through him as I picked up speed. He moaned softly again and placed his hand on the back of my head, running his fingers through my short hair and urging me on.

Billy took his cock in one hand and pressed it up against my lips.  I took the head of his cock between my lips as his curved shaft slid into my mouth, and I could taste him.  Ready to begin, I took Billy's dick into further into my mouth and began to suck, very gently at first, slowly increasing the tempo.  Billy's fingers began to twine into my hair, to twist and pull as climax neared.  He pushed more and more of his thick curved cock deeper into my mouth until he reached the entrance to my throat.  The tip of his penis tickled, then started to gag me, and I had to slide off, concentrating on his head while my fingers worked the base of his shaft until he thrust me head down his shaft again.  His dick was at east an inch or more longer than Chuck's.  

Billy withdrew a little bit, but then grabbed my head just like the guy in the theater had done to his friend, and thrusted his shank powerfully into my mouth.  As he entered my throat, I felt myself choke and I finally understood why the Hispanic boy had made the same sound.  Even so I was determined to master the sensation until I could take the whole of him, but my gag reflex had no intention of cooperating.  I remembered what had happened when I wretched up all over Chuck. 

With Billy moving his thick shaft in and out of my mouth.  I had to open my mouth wider than I did for Chuck.  Billy's dick was substantially wider, especially the shaft.  I started to taste a slightly salty sap seeping out of the end of his dick in an endless stream, substantially more than I had tasted giving blow jobs to Chuck.

Billy started to move faster and again I tried taking more and more of his cock into my mouth, this time more slowly. Then Billy started to get a little forceful, sliding his cock all the way in and out of my mouth. Because of its thickness, it filled my entire mouth and touched the back of his throat, forcing me to open my jaws even wider to avoid scraping his shaft with my teeth.  I worked desperately not to gag, despite the sensation lingering at the back of my throat.  I had my arms wrapped around him.

"Um . . . I think I'm gonna cum soon, Davy!" Billy said after a few minutes had gone by.  

He had a serious look on his face, as his nostrils flared slightly. I felt his penis grow even more rigid in my mouth and began working my fingers up and down the base of his rod as I sucked.  A copious amount of boy juice was leaking from the tip of Billy's dick. There was so much of it that I wondered if Billy had already discretely exploded in my mouth already.  Then his dick then got noticeably harder and fatter and the skin on his balls tightened as they drew up.

His moans took on an urgency and he writhed and I realized he was on the edge of explosion.  His eyes opened wide and he gasped out, "Oh, man, I'm about to come. I'm going to shoot!" and I felt Billy's body shudder and tense, felt his balls tighten, and then Billy was convulsing in pleasure. Billy's inhaled sharply, his body clenched and his hips bucked upwards as his cock start to pulse and surge in my mouth.

Panted for breath, Billy tried to push my head away from his engorged shank as he came.  But my arms were wrapped around him tight to keep my hold on him as he had face fucked me.  I didn't understand why it all mattered to him until later.  Instead of pulling away I tightened my arms, leaned in, buried his cock in my mouth and throat as deeply as I could without gagging. Billy grunted and his cock spewed a hot salty flood into my gullet.  I swallowed and Billy spurted again. Billy's muscles were trembling.  A sound somewhere between a groan of pleasure and a scream of dismay broke through Billy's locked teeth.  Each time Billy spurted, I struggled to swallow and swallow again.  It felt like I couldn't get it down my gullet there was always more coming in.

Huge blasts of thick, syrupy sperm caught in the back of my throat.  It felt like he had shot a quart of cum down my gullet, but Billy just kept pumping new shots into my mouth. It took several big gulps to get it all down, when all of a sudden the aftertaste of his cum filled me mouth. And I liked it!  The thought of swallowing his seed somehow made me feel more complete.

I wanted to keep sucking and swallowing but Billy shoved my head away again, this time more forcefully wrenching his gushing fire hose out of my mouth, as a thick rope of semen landed in a long streak that stretched from my chin down my neck, and part way down onto my chest.  Then Billy moaned again as he fired another load of spunk that splattered into my face, the main blast hit me in one eye, stinging, then another sprayed across my left shoulder.  It was whiter, and thicker, much thicker and more voluminous than my own more clear and watery cum.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, breathless and looking over at Billy, "That was awesome!"

Instead of an answer, Billy shoved my head back away from him.  I landed on my butt on the dusty cement floor. Well, I guess it was an answer, just not the one I expected.

"Why did you do that?"  Billy asked, his voice tone wavering between confused and annoyed.

"What do you mean?" I had been expecting something very, very different than this conversation. "I thought you wanted me to." I had no way to understand why Billy was freaking out.

"You swallowed my sperm!" Billy exclaimed.

I still didn't completely understand what was upsetting him, but the pieces were falling into place.

"Why did you do that?" Billy chastised me.  And then it hit me.  Somehow swallowing his load transformed what was happening from two regular guys just playing around to something homoerotic in Billy's mind. He'd just had did dick sucked by another guy that he knew was attracted to him.  He was just experiencing a moment of homosexual panic.

"Weezin' the juice!" I said, trying to make a joke out of it.

Of course he knew I have given Chuck blow jobs.  

Maybe that was the reason behind all of this.  He knew about that and wanted me to start sucking him off.  But if that was true then why the homosexual panic now?  But then, in a manner completely typical of Billy, the moment passed, and he reverted to his usual more upbeat self.

"Ok," he said and smirked, "That that was the first one." Billy smiled and looked down at me as his grin spread across his face.  "Now, you got two left!"


Dave (1993)


Author's Note: As you read these chapters, please leave comments.  I would truly appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. More hot stuff, and also I think you're right in your analysis of why swallowing his cum crossed a (stupid) line! Also, being able to cum quickly is a gift - all my life it's taken me ages and I've worked hard to speed up a bit. It's much easier to learn to slow down than it is to speed up, and I envy you can cum pretty much whenever you like!

    ReplyDelete