Sunday, March 13, 2016

CHAPTER 6: EMPATHY FOR THE FÜHRER







POPPING DAVY'S CHERRY

Dad had me trimming trees and hauling dead tree limbs into a pile.  He’d offered Billy a job helping me since a lot of the limbs were too heavy for one man to carry. It was getting on toward dark, and by the time we got back to my dad’s shop it was closed.  Dad had already locked up.  Billy asked me if I wanted to do a sleepover at his place.   

I got on the back of his Suzuki motorcycle and wrapped my arms around him the way he liked.  I know he liked it because I could reach down and feel his erection pressed painfully hard against his jeans.  I loved his big dick, even if in comparison it made mine seem even smaller.  But as we were heading into town, he shrugged my hands off him.  I guess he was afraid someone might see me holding him a bit too close.  My clothes were wrecked from the days activities, dusty, sweaty, and torn from hauling branches, but Billy treated me to a hamburger, fries, and a coke at the diner, where a lot of farm workers came to eat, and then we took his motorcycle back to his house.  

I called my mom from there.  Mom was hesitant at first to let me stay, and I think that’s because Billy’s Dad was a janitor, and had a reputation for drinking, but finally she agreed.  She was angry that Dad had left me, but I told her that I just figured he thought Billy and I had already left after cleaning tree limbs out of the back lot.  I didn’t tell her that Billy and I had taken a time out to play poker in the shed, which was probably why Dad didn’t see us back there on the lot.  My mother gave me an extensive list of instructions on how to be polite, and asked to speak with Billy’s father.  I explained that his father wasn’t home yet, so she asked for the number so she could check in later.  

“Billy took a folded t-shirt from a drawer and tossed it over to me, grabbed up a pair of baggy pants from his closet and threw them at me too, telling me go get a shower and change into something less “aromatic”. 

I got into his shower and adjusted the temperature.  I was hot, and so left the water pretty cool. Soaped up, using the body soap in the shower caddy because the bar soap in the soap dish looked pretty cruddy.     

"Do you want something to drink?" Billy’s shadow stood outside the shower curtain that distorted his form, he talked above the sound of the shower. 

"Sounds good." I answered, "You got soda?" 

"Sure.  Orange soda okay?”

“Yeah.”

Billy left and went down the hall toward the kitchen.  Less then a minute later as I pulled the curtain back to dry myself off I heard the door opened to Billy’s restroom and looked over to see his brother Jimmy walk in wearing only his boxers.  There were two doors into the restroom so I guess they shared the restroom.  I was used to that since I shared a restroom with my two brothers.

Jimmy took his position in front of the toilet and began pissing.  It was a heavy stream—hard and noisy—and I recalled that Billy pissed like a racehorse too. I stopped drying off and wrapped the towel around my waist to keep my modesty.  I felt very vulnerable being naked around Jimmy.  He had a reputation as a bully.  He was also Chuck's best friend.  He reached forward and flushed the toilet, sighing and saying “That’s better,”  and turned around to face me.  

Jimmy laughed out loud when he recognized me standing there with nothing but a towel around my waist.  I was still dripping.  "I remember you, Davee" Jimmy had said, pinching my cheek and stressing the end of my name into a name that was intended for a child.  He said it exactly the same way Chuck said my name.  And I remembered that they were best friends so that wasn’t surprising.   

He laughed again, "and I remember you too, little guy!" he reached forward as if to shake my hand, but instead pulled my towel off, then but then snaked through the loose ends of the towel to grab my pud. Jimmy's aim was true, he had successfully captured my entire pecker in his fingers, and when he realized it, used it as a little handle to jerk me towards him.   

“You get yourself all clean for my brother,” he smiled, “yeah, he told me,” he added still pulling me toward him by my small stretched pecker, and it felt like my pole was getting stretched to the point of tearing. Jimmy put his lips against my ear and whispered a bit too loudly in my ear, “Look, cocksucker,” and he said it nasty, threatening, “you can suck my brother all you want.  I know that’s what you like to do.  But he ain’t a faggot like you.”  

He twisted my penis and pulled it down toward the floor, and my body followed until I was down on my knees.  I choked out in pain.  “I find out you been trying to get him to suck on you and I will pull this little weed out by the roots.”  With that he yanked hard on my dick and it hurt like he was pulling it off me.  

I shouted out in pain, and he put his hand over my mouth and let go of my pud.  “So go do what your good at.  Make him feel good.  But don’t you forget he’s a man—he ain’t like you, baby boy.”  He said boy the way some rappers say boy with that drawn out “ee” sound at the end of it.  He pushed me once back in the direction of Billy’s room and shut the door behind him as he went back into his bedroom. 

I walked back into Billy’s room, still in shock from what had just happened, then remembered I was still naked, and slid on the pants he’d through on his bed.  They were a little loose around the waist.  I forgot about the shirt.  I stood up and walked a little uneasily around Billy's room, which wasn't exactly tidy, and smelled at least a bit pungent.  Even though I had known Billy for a long time, and our older brothers were best friends, I had never been over to his house before, other than as a brief stop over.  There were more than a few dirty clothes lying around, schoolbooks stacked on his desk, and there were as many clothes on the closet floor as hanging.  It was pretty obvious there were no women living in this house.

A few minutes later Billy returned and handed me an orange flavored drink, then sat down on the bed. It was cold, but there was no ice in the glass the way I usually did it.  I also noticed that Billy locked his bedroom door as he came in, which was not something that would ever be allowed in own house.  Mom had an innate suspicion of locked door.  

"So what do you wanna do?"  I asked. 

Billy looked at the clock next to his bed.  "There might be a good movie on.  Or we got a bunch of videos."

"I'm not really in the mood to watch TV," I told him honestly, "maybe a game?  But whatever you want to do."

Billy cleared his throat. "When I offered you a place to stay, I didn't think Jimmy would be here tonight," Billy apologized, "He usually isn't. But you can still crash with me, or I could drive you home if you want." 

"No, this is fine," I said, "You sure you don't mind me in here?"

"No, I don't mind you here." Billy said, "If I minded I wouldn't have asked." 

I said nothing, but just looked at Billy. For a moment no one said anything and the burning pain from getting my penis yanked so hard transformed into an urgency to piss.  I drank some of my orange soda and put the glass on the table, then headed for the bathroom, still not saying anything. 

I stood and took a piss, aiming my sore stubby penis down toward the toilet, trying to keep the flow directed against the porcelain bowl which made less noise that pissing into toilet water.  While I was going I kept thinking about what Jimmy has said to me.  I looked over at the door leading into the next room, and wondered what all Billy had told Jimmy about our “games”. 

Billy was sitting on his bed flipping through television channels when I came out of the restroom.  Cable wasn't an option where they lived, but Billy's father had sprung for a satellite dish after Billy's mother died.  Even so, there was nothing on now that interested him.  The pants were a bit loose for me and sagged pretty far down my hips showing off my pubes.   I had to hold them. I wasn't used to wearing saggy shorts like some guys.

Billy popped up from the bed saying he also needed to shower.  He pulled off his t-shirt as he walked toward the restroom and dropped it unceremoniously on the floor. I was lying on his bed and noticed for the first time the tattoo that Billy had on his back. 

"I like your ink.  Is that a zodiac sign?" I asked. 

"It's a celtic Aries sign," he answered. 

He didn't bother to shut the door. A lot of guys are like that.  I listened to the sound of Billy pissing just as hard as his brother had into the toilet.  I always closed the door, even though I’d grown up in a household with two brothers.  I’ve never had a bashful bladder, but I’ve always just preferred some privacy. Billy flushed the toilet.  Then I heard him at the sink brushed his teeth before turning on the shower. 

I looked down next to the side of Billy’s bed where he was laying and saw a magazine peeking out from the bed skirt. As I started to pull it out for a closer look, I saw a towel that was stuck to it, yellowed now and stiff with the remains of countless jack off sessions.  It was obviously the towel Billy had used to clean up with after jerking off.  I pulled the towel free of the magazine, which had a naked large breasted woman prominently displayed in a dominatrix pose on the cover.  Her pubic patch was shaved. 

This might seem gross, but I brought the towel up to my face and inhaled deeply, several times, taking in the acrid odor of layers of Billy’s long dried cum.  It wasn't a smell I cared for, yet something about it aroused me deeply and I got hard almost immediately.  It was distinctive, and I immediately recognized it as his.

I started to pick up the magazine to get a better understanding of what kinds of pictures Billy used as source material during his jerk-off sessions when Billy open the restroom door, and so I quickly slid the magazine back under the bed. What I knew without looking any further was that when Billy jerked off he thought about women.  Large breasted women.  Women with shaved pussies.  He didn’t think about guys like I did.  

Jimmy was right.  

Billy was different than me. 

Billy was still toweling off his wet muscular shoulders when he walked back into his bedroom, shaking the water out of his dark blonde hair.  His shower had been quick.  His hair was still dripping and all the small beads of water were trickling down his chest and stomach. Droplets of water clung to his darker blond pubic hair, disappeared, absorbed into the towel as he dried his crotch.  I tried to find something else to focus my attention on knowing that if he looked over at Billy my eyes would move instinctively down again to stare at his crotch, and that Billy would notice.  Even though we had played games, this situation seemed, somehow, different.  Maybe because of what Jimmy had said.  I sat up and leaned forward in an effort to hide my throbbing twitching erection.  Billy sat down on the bed and pulled on a pair of shorts. His long penis flopped over the band and then pulled down behind the waistband into his shorts as he slid them up. 

Billy stared up at the ceiling, then looked over at me like he just remembered something, "Hey Davy, I need to ask you something." 

"What?" 

"You still wet the bed?"  Billy asked, "Jimmy said he thought you still had a problem with it." 

He might as well have slapped me.  I felt himself blush deeply.  I wanted to scream.  I hadn’t wet the bed for months, and then it only happened occasionally, very occasionally, but I realized that there was probably no subject too sacred for Chuck to tell Jimmy.   I wondered if I was destined to have every embarrassing moment of my life unfolded for everyone to know!  Little did I realize how close to the truth that thought would become. 

"I promise I won't pee in your bed," I assured him. 

Billy pulled out a chess board and we played for several hours.  When Billy had asked me to spend the night I have to admit that I was hoping for something more intimate than chess, but playing chess with Billy was better than not spending time with Billy at all.  We gossiped about everything we had heard about other kids at school, including who was fucking who, who was doing drugs, and what teacher was secretly fucking a student. 

I asked Billy if he had told Jimmy about our games, and he paused, and asked “Why you ask.”
Hesitantly, I told him that Jimmy had told me that he knew I was giving Billy blow jobs.  

"Like I told you before, I'm not queer, Davy.” He held my gaze, then added, “But I have never felt like this before. I really like you.  Too much.  I asked my brother about what was happening and Jimmy said two guys can't love each other.”  

“He told me that Chuck got you to start sucking him since you were like ten.  I know you like to suck dick, maybe because of Chuck, I dunno. But see I like you, like you a lot.  Hell you are my best friend, maybe the only best friend I’ve ever had other than my brother.  And Jimmy said while were at our age, we can do stuff, but later on, there’ll have to be girls.”   Jimmy looked at me, "Yeah he said you were probably queer, but it was okay for me to get my dick sucked."  He paused, “I don’t like sucking your dick like you like sucking mine.”  He said seriously, then he smiled and added, “But I do like making you shoot.”                                               

Suddenly, Billy pounced on me, knocking the chess board askew and pieces went everywhere.  He pinned my arms above my shoulders, and as he bore down against me I could feel his erection digging into me. And then it happened again. Again! With his hard dick poking hard into me, pinning me down like an insect on a card, and his weight on top of me I started pumping out a load of teen spirit.  The loose pants I was borrowing had slid down during the encounter and so my spooge was flying everywhere.  All over my chest, but also some went onto him.   

I know Billy felt my body shudder and tense, until my convulsions stopped.    

“I better clean up,” I said, and rolled out of the bed heading toward the shower.  I watched Billy reach down and pull out that old cum rag he had hidden under his bed and wipe himself off. Thinking about that got me woody all over again. 

Later after we both showered my teen spirit off of us, Billy turned off the light and folded his arms behind his head looking up at the ceiling.  I looked over at him, allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness in the room.  With his arms folded behind his head his arm pits were exposed and I must admit that I was was fascinated by the dark blond tufts of silky hair in Billy's arm pits.  In the darkness it was dark and silky looking against his pale white skin.  He also had a fine covering of downy blond hairs on his chest that sort of swirled around in the cleft between his pecs. The room was dark, but an outdoor yard light lit the room through Billy's open windows in shadows and reflected light. A droplet of sweat glistened as it emerged from a cluster of pit hairs and ran down Billy's side into shadow. 

Soon Billy's bedroom was silent except for the soft breathing of Billy sleeping. I was still watching Billy, restless, unable to sleep. Despite how exhausted I was from the days labors, I couldn't sleep.  I tried to lay bay with my eyes closed, trying to relax, but all I could think about was how much I loved this non-gay boy, who somehow, despite his “straightness” seemed to like having sex with me. 

Life is beyond understanding.  People’s behavior cannot be explained.  Ask any psychologist when he’s drunk.  A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts.  Drunk is when you hear the truth.

After a while I leaned into Billy as he lay sleeping.  I could feel his warm breath against my cheek.  I smelled his hair, then lowered my head near Billy's exposed armpit and took in his strong musky scent. "Are you awake?" I whispered so softly it came out like soft wind, not sound.  I stared into Billy's face in the dim light. Billy was silent, eyes closed.  I put a hand lightly on Billy's chest. "Billy, are you awake?" I asked again. But Billy was still sleeping.

After an eternity of working up my nerve, I hand moved slowly, and ever so lightly, across the smooth skin of Billy's chest, exploring the downy nest of hairs the grew in the cleft between his pecs.  Then Billy moved.  His brought one arm down and rested it across his stomach.  After another long wait, I slowly let his hand wander down beneath the sheet.  When I reached Billy's boxers down I stopped, allowing my hand to rest there amid the blond hairs that formed the sparse trail beginning at his navel and spreading out as his trail traveled down beneath the waistband of his shorts.  Billy still appeared to be asleep.  His breathing was slow and even.  If Billy was awake, he wasn't complaining.  I felt Billy’s plump shaft grow erect in his shorts, and inched my body closer to him. Part of me was delirious with the notion that Billy was awake and enjoying this, another part was terrified that Billy would wake up and beat the crap out of me. 

Slowly I extended my fingers out and lightly touched the front of  his underpants where his penis now fully erect, straining hard against the front of his shorts, was throbbing.  I drew a light circle around the tip, so light that I could barely feel the material I was touching.   Then I stopped, and lay there on my side watching Billy sleep, eyes closed peacefully, his chest rising and falling.   It wouldn't be right to fondle Billy as he lay asleep, even though my desire for Billy left my heart pounding and my own cock throbbing.  

No matter what Billy was, or who he desired, he seemed to have made an exception for me.  He accepted me for who I was.   Ultimately it was because Billy was my friend that helped me decide to stop, and withdraw my hand.  That was a difficult decision.  All I wanted was to take his organ in my hand and bring him to orgasm.  To press my body into him and feel his muscles against me. 

I folded my arms behind my head in an imitation of the handsome muscular boy laying next to me and stared at the ceiling, counting the ceiling tiles, listening to Billy's breathing, and the sound of my own heartbeat drumming in my ears. The cool of the thin cotton sheet and comforter was gone. Even the borrow boxers I was wearing felt constricting. I kicked the cover off and lay beneath the sheet.  For a minute I lay quietly, trying to get back to sleep, but despite my exhaustion sleep evaded me and I turned restlessly from one side to the other so that I faced the window, then changed positions again, and soon I was again on my back with his arms folded behind my head.  I was certain that sleep would evade me and I would lay there until dawn, restless.  But I must have dozed off sometime, because the next thing I knew, I felt Billy his shift position next to him and woke up to Billy snuggling up tight against me.  Billy's leg was resting across my thigh, and his arm was already stretched across my chest, his fingers touching the base of my throat.  Billy's erection was pressed against my right hip, throbbing.  I could feel the pulse of his penis, and didn't care if I ever slept again.   

Then Billy's hand slid down beneath the sheet, lightly skimming down my torso. He rested his hand on my lower abdomen, and I could feel his fingers playing lightly with the hair at my navel where my trail started.  After a few moments, his hand inched southward and came to rest on the waistband of the boxers he had loaned me, and I could feel his own small erection pulsing against his shorts.  My heart was racing. 

After a few moments passed, Billy lifted his hand and I felt it slide down, ever so lightly until his fingers found my own small rod.  Billy touched it tentatively at first, and then took a firm but gentle hold on it. The contact was exhilarating and I stopped breathing and made a noise, which gave away the fact I was still awake.

He took his hand away and crawled up so his face was very close to mine.

"I'm going to play a tickle game," he said.  "I'm going to tickle your cock and balls, and your pubes."  Then he went on, "I'm not going to jerk you off, just touch you, tickle you, and if you cum I get to fuck you anytime I want, any way I want, for the rest of the weekend."

I rolled back onto my back while his fingers carefully traced the length of my erection, touching the tiny hairs at the base of my shaft and on my balls, my pubic hair, my foreskin, just so very lightly. His face was so close to mine, watching me.  I could feel his breath on my skin.  Billy’s breathing, suddenly grew more heavy.  I lay there motionless, uncertain just what to do. 

It was only seconds before the urgency grew stronger than I could stand and I started spurting onto my chest and stomach, onto his hand and arm, panting and gasping.  But Billy didn't stop, which made me wonder again if he were asleep after all.  It was too sensitive! Too intense! I wanted to buck and escape as Billy continued to slide his fingers on my now slippery shaft.  But now I felt Billy thrusting his erection against my hip. 

Then Billy spoke. 

Very quietly he said, "Davy, roll over." 

I rolled over onto my stomach as Billy pulled his boxers down, lifting me up slightly, taking care to pull them out and down over his stiff cock. I had mixed feelings about what was about to happen.  He had sucked dicks before, but no one had ever penetrated me except Chuck, and that had really really hurt.  My ass had been sore for several days after that encounter.  I wanted to please Billy, but I was also afraid it would hurt.  I had heard that.  And Billy was well endowed.  Not just long, but pretty plump.  His dick easily dwarfed Chucks.

Billy rolled a condom onto his plump shank and spit on my anus, spit onto his fingers and worked one just inside me. He seemed to know what he was doing.

"Listen Two Strokes, you ever had it in the butt?" he asked. 

I couldn’t bring myself to speak, or to even turn my heard to look at him.  I just shook my head.  I didn't want to talk abut Chuck, and I knew he already knew about Chuck!  Why did he even ask?

As Billy's broad dick head began to push against my sphincter I closed my eyes and sucked in my breath. Billy started to push in a little and said, "Relax, Davy". He pressed his cock head at the opening, but I involuntarily clenched up tight. Then slowly, gripping his erection with one hand Billy began to force his penis inside me.  It hurt.  Bad.  In fact it burned.  I heard someone groaning and realized that it was me.  I grabbed the edges of the mattress as the pain increased.  

The pain pressed into me, grew so intense I couldn't stand it anymore. It hurt going in, felt like something inside him was ripping. Billy was pushing it into me, slowly, but with a rigid determination and it felt like I was about to evacuate my bowels all over the bed, but at the same time like I was being invaded, opened wide, split apart. 

"Stop!"  I said too loudly, grimacing.  His hand was over my mouth and he was shushing me.  "Take it out!" I was breathing hard between his fingers. But Billy didn't take it out.  Tears were starting to run down my cheeks as I waited for Billy to pull back, but he didn't.  Instead he held my body and encouraged me to relax. He just paused, maintaining his current position, waiting patiently. It seemed to take forever, but slowly he started pressing his engorged shaft into me again.  Deeper.  I gripped the mattress, knuckles turning white.  My arms and legs were trembling, and I was sweating profusely.  It felt like someone had shoved an entire baseball bat inside me.

It was already so sure Billy had already filled me completely, but then I could feel him still pressing forward even deeper.  Oh my God!  It had to stop.  My muscles were not just trembling, my body was shaking.  The pain had spread out from my sphincter throughout my body.

Every move he made, hurt.   

At last Billy’s plump cock overcame the last resistance of my virgin sphincter and sank deeply inside me with a single thrust.  I could feel his massive dick slide into me.  I would have sworn the end it it was ready to start hammering against my heart.  I screamed as he slammed home unexpectedly and Billy wrapped his hand over my mouth again to silence me.  He waited patiently, holding his shaft in me for a long moment and then started to slide out some and then push back into me. 

I don't know what sounds I was making, but he kept shushing me and kept his hand over my mouth.

I felt Billy's cock, hard and burning.  

It felt enormous and throbbing inside me. 

I was pretty sure my intestines were ripped.  And I kept begging him to pull out of me, but he didn't.  He was gentle, but he was determined. I was crying.  As Billy started to speed up the movement, I whimpered and gripped the edge of the mattress even tighter, bit down into the pillow.  Then Billy started to fuck me in earnest.  Billy gasped, slamming his hard rod deep inside me.  My tears became sobs.  I could hear myself moaning, it was involuntary, interrupted by his thrusts into a series of staccato gasps that kept time with his thrusts.  And then the discomfort of being penetrated mixed with fleeting surges of pleasure.  After a while, I wasn't sure if I wanted Billy to stop or stay inside me. 

Billy pushed in more deeply, with a few sharp strokes and then grunted as he started exploding inside of  me.  I could feel his plump cock expand into a curved steel rod inside me.  His thrusts grew harder and more violent, and my head painfully hit the headboard a couple of times.  I could feel his cock throb as he started pumping out his seed deep into me.  I pressed again him as he came.  Felt him filling me.  I shot again, but this orgasm erupted from somewhere deeper.  As different as a precum orgasm was from my big boy orgasm.   This was way more intense than any orgasm I had ever experienced up to that time.  It went on and on, the most powerful longest orgasm I could remember.   Billy dropped his weight down onto me, and I could feel my cum forming a lubricant between our bodies.  Then Billy stopped and took his dick out of me.   

I know I whimpered.  For a few minutes the loneliness of my life was gone.  I had joined with Billy into something singular, for just a few moments.  And his penis inside me filled me.  Touched some deep sexual place inside me that I have never before known existed.   But there was a powerful price.  It had hurt. Hurt bad.   He hadn't stopped when I needed him to stop.  

I needed desperately to go to the restroom.  I swung my feet over the edge of his bed and closed the door behind me as I went into the restroom.  I turned on the light, and looked at my ass in the mirror expecting to see blood.

There was no blood in the mirror, but when I sat down on the toilet trying hard to push out the football that felt like it was still wedged inside me I found a few drops of blood in the water.  And some of Billy's cum as well.

I opened his medicine cabinet and found some aloe vera gel and rubbed some of that on my sore bum.  Then returned to Billy's bed.

Billy was on his side, propped up on one arm.  His dick was fully erect again, and from the look on his face I could see he was ready for seconds.  But I didn't see any way that could happen.  I looked around a room as I sat down in the bed next to him, he slipped one arm around me and rolled me onto my back.  I told him I was too sore, I really wanted to please him, but I was still worried about the drops of blood I had seen in his toilet.  He got up and left the room, this time returning with some petroleum jelly, which he dabbed into my hole and all over his penis.  Then he got to business and fucked me again.  Despite the jelly it might have even hurt worse.  I worked very hard to control the noise and the screams coming out of me.  It went on for as long time.  I kept reminding myself of my love for him and did everything I could to make sure I lasted long enough for him to have pleasure.  This time when he came I did not.  I was hurting too bad and there was no good feeling at all.  Maybe the angle was different.  I dunno. When he took it out it left me feeling empty, exhausted.   His room was now in deep shadow.  Billy was backlit clearly with reflected light filtering through his open windows. Leaves outside the window filtered moonlight across his body in gentle, lapping tongues that caressed every detail of his torso. 

He was beautiful. 

"That was mind blowing, Two Strokes" Billy said, as he rolled onto to his side facing the window with his back to me leaving me feeling suddenly empty and utterly confused.  Then he got up and went into the restroom.  I heard him turn on the shower, but fell asleep before he ever came back to bed. 

CHUCK'S BIG SECRET

I woke up dreaming I needed to pee, and was getting ready to piss in my dream when I woke up with my bladder burning.  I had come that close  to pissing his bed.  I got up naked and made my way to his restroom, shutting the door behind me. I started to piss and it almost hurt. 

"Please, please don't rape me," I protested.

Jimmy laughed, "You are going to give me the best blow job of my life."

When I didn't move, Jimmy tightened his grip on my neck. Frightened, I did as I was told.  My fingers trembled as I slowly pulled down Jimmy's zipper.  The pressure still on my neck, I then unbuttoned his jeans.

"Pull it out," Jimmy commanded.

I reached inside Jimmy's boxer shorts and felt for his cock.  My pulse quickened as my fingers found his soft meat.  I gripped his organ and pulled it out through the opening in his underwear.  I gasped in fascination as his tool flopped out into the open.

Jimmy chuckled as I gazed at my his cock. Despite my predicament, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.  Jimmy's cock hung like a snake through his jeans.  It was shaped exactly like his brother's.  Billy's cock was its match, in size and shape.

"Now take it in your mouth, faggot," Jimmy breathed hotly.

I continued to stare at Jimmy's flaccid but now lengthening member as I protested weakly, "Please don't make me do this."  What he was doing was clearly exciting him.

Jimmy gripped my neck tightened and pushed my head toward Jimmy's crotch and repeated forcefully, "Take it in your mouth and suck on it."  he paused, then added, "Just like you do for Billy"  there was a tinge of venom, razor sharp in his tone, then "Just like you do for Chuck."

It hurt that he knew about Chuck.  The smile on his face was vicious.  He knew that I had to be wondering just what details he knew.  I sighed with resignation and wrapped my hand around Jimmy's hardening meat.  To my surprise, I found I actually liked the spongy, pliable feel of his organ.  Knowing I had no choice, I fed his cock to my lips.  If I closed my eyes it would feel just like Billy's.  Only their scent was different.

Jimmy's cock didn't taste unpleasant.  Kind of musky and salty.  I sucked experimentally on his fleshy mass.  I felt Jimmy shudder beneath me as I explored his manhood with my mouth.  After a few moments of sucking, I felt his penis begin to slowly harden.

Though I hated being forced to blow Jimmy, a part of me was excited by the similarity of his dick and balls to those of his younger brother.  His cock slowly got bigger and harder, and he felt more and more like Billy in my mouth.

My lips were slowly stretched open as Jimmy's shaft swelled in my mouth.  Jimmy held my head in place, and I began to gag as Jimmy's pole grew toward my throat.  Jimmy finally eased up on his grip when Jimmy's cock had reached its full hardness.

"Now that's a good little cocksucker," Jimmy smirked.

"I'm not a cocksucker," I chortled around Jimmy's plump mass.

"No?  Sure looks like you're sucking cock to me," he chortled.  "Chuck said you were good."

I felt my cheeks flush as Jimmy began to guide my head up and down his bloated shaft. His cock was quite thick, and seemed to be about seven inches long just like his brother, and the same curve.  Too big for me to handle all at once.  But Jimmy seemed content to have me suck what I could.

As I was forced to suck Jimmy's cock, I wondered what would happen if Billy came in and saw us.  I knew I would die of embarrassment.   And he would never understand.  

Once I accepted my circumstance, I decided to let myself go and to try to make quick work of this. I gave Jimmy's firm staff long, wet sucks as my head was forced up and down.  I swished my tongue along the meaty underside of his shaft, actually enjoying the silky feel of his man flesh against my taste buds.  He groaned with delight and his cock got even bigger and harder in my slurping mouth, and I knew I was doing this right.

Jimmy soon realized that he didn't need to make me blow him.  I was now a willing cocksucker.  He let go of my head, and I continued my steady rhythm of riding my lips up and down Jimmy's thick pole.

"Shit, I don't believe it," he said.  "You are a good cocksucker. Now I know why Billy wants you around."  There was still venom in his voice.

"Mmmm," I moaned uncontrollably around Jimmy's pulsing meat.  I was ashamed
I liked to suck cock, but his voice had the same tone as Chuck's.  I knew he had the same thinking.  It was fine for him to get a blow job from me, especially if it was forced, but I was a damned cocksucker for being willing to do it.

Jimmy groaned and arched his hips upward, pumping his inflated organ between my ovalled lips.  I let him fuck my face while I continued to suck on his big cock and squeeze his cum-filled balls.  He began to thrust into my mouth more urgently, and I knew he was soon going to cum soon.

"I'm gonna cum," Jimmy breathed hotly as his cock began to swell inside my mouth.

I didn't know what was expected of me when Jimmy came, but Jimmy soon gave me my instructions.

"Pull it out to just the head.  Jerk me off into your mouth so we can all see how much you love cum," he ordered.  "And don't swallow it until I say you can."

My fist gripped the fat base of Jimmy's shaft while my tongue whipped across the bulging knob.  I jerked on his throbbing root, my hand sliding easily over the film of pre- cum and saliva.  Then Jimmy tensed up again, and soon I was rewarded with the first thick jet of his creamy spunk.

"Mmmmph!" I gurgled as Jimmy's cock erupted in my mouth.  My fist temporarily stopped jerking his flexing meat, but after the initial surprise, I resumed stroking his flexing organ.

"Remember, don't swallow it yet," Jimmy warned.

I moaned hotly as pools of hot jism flooded my mouth, coating my tongue and cheeks with load after load.  I had never held so much in my mouth.  Usually I had swallowed after each shot. This was strong, maybe because there was so much of it.  It had a taste like store-bought cleanser, with the smell of bleach or chlorine too, add some salt and Clorox to egg whites and then taste it.  I was amazed at how much Jimmy came. There was so much of his semen in my mouth that I couldn't hold it all. Thick rivulets of his cum spilled from my wide-stretched lips and drooled down his throbbing shaft, collecting around my fingers and in his pubic hair.

When Jimmy fired his last stream of cum into my mouth, he slumped back and sat down on his bed exhausted.  Jimmy then gave me my next command.

"Stick your tongue out, faggot.  Show us my cream."

I did as I was told.  The He laughed as sticky strands of cum drooled from my tongue and along my chin.  My taste buds popped up with the salty musky flavor of Jimmy's sperm.

"Good boy.  Now you can drink your reward," Jimmy said flatly.  "And clean it all up when you're done.  I don't want you to miss a single drop." Then he pointed at his balls, "Clean it up there too," and at the floor, "And there too."

I tilted my head back and moaned as a stream of gooey cum poured down my throat.  I was surprised to find that despite everything I liked the taste and feel of his thick creamy sperm.

When I had finished swallowing his jism, he pointed down to the floor and I hesitated.  He held up a finger and said, "That's one!" I understood the threat and kneeled down and licked his floor clean of his spilled jism.  There was a glob of it on his foot and I licked it free also. I then licked the rivulets of sperm from my fingers, momentarily savoring the flavor of his cream before I swallowed it. 

As I took Jimmy's soft meat back in my mouth and slurped up the remnants of his semen I felt his shaft twitch and begin to harden again.  My tongue foraged in his curly blonde pubes as I lapped up the sticky strands of his hot man-juice. 

He reached across his bed and grabbed up a beer he had been drinking probably before he brought me into his room.  He drank deeply as I cleaned his balls clean of any remaining spooge.

"You got me all excited again, cocksucker." He smiled like a Cheshire cat.  His cock was almost fully erect as I took it into my mouth again and started to try to bring him to a second orgasm. 

We went for a long time and there was sign he would be cumming any time soon.   I figured he had been drinking, probably already jerked off before i even sucked him the first time.   This was going to take a while.

He pushed me off his dick, and asked, "So my brother tapped your ass tonight?"

I nodded, afraid to speak.

"Did it at least twice, right?"

"Yes, twice" I said very quietly.  I knew what Jimmy was capable of.

"You scream like a little girl," he said, "a virgin getting her cherry popped for the first time," he said, "I could hear."  He tapped his ear, then added in a voice that smelled strongly of beer, "He gave it to you good and hard.  I could hear you begging him to stop," he laughed. "Begging."  He started to add something else but stopped.  I wondered. 

"Begging," he repeated again. Then he said, "Just like your brother!" and laughed like that was the funniest joke ever.  At first I wondered how he meant it, but eventually I have come to believe that he fucked Chuck once too.  And I thought that that one time had probably fucked Chuck's head up for good.  Later on Billy would confirm my belief.

Jimmy got out of the bed and told me to kneel at the side of it and lean forward.  I realized what he meant to do, and said, "Jimmy, please no."  Biut he just smirked, "It really hurts still.  What Billy did.  I had some blood in the toilet.  Really.  Please."

He grabbed my hips, and said, "Only women bleed," and shoved himself into me in a single thrust.

I screamed.

It went on forever.  

"Beg me to stop." he said.

I did, but he didn't.  he just went faster and harder.

Every stroke was like a pole thrusting into my bowels, but then, despite how much I hated him and what he was doing to me, forcing himself into me, despite all that something started to feel good too.  It felt like my body had betrayed me.  How could any of this feel good. But between the stabs of pain and burning I could feel it start to grow. Then it stopped growing and just hung there waiting, stalled.

Before too much longer I heard his breath change, his shaft thickened, and his thrust grew harder and faster.  Before lone he started slamming hard into me and I felt him cumming inside me.

He got off me and reached under me to feel my dick.  I was soft, but somehow I think he liked that. Then he grabbed my balls and suddenly yanked on them.  I screamed again as he squeezed them in what felt like talons of steel.  He twisted them and squeezed harder and I cried out again.   "My little brother likes tapping your ass, and so you will make him feel like a man.  You do whatever he says, then with his other hand he raised a finger, "but if I ever hear he sucks you or does any  gay shit, I will rip these useless balls off and feed them to you."   

"You disgust me, cocksucker, " he said, then commanded me to turn around and suck his dick clean.  I had to hike my leg over his arm to turn around. and I hesitated when I saw some on my shit clinging to the shaft of his dick.   

"Get down there and clean it," he commanded, and yanked my balls again so hard i heard something pop.  I started crying. I tried real hard not to, but it happened anyway.  I learned forward and started to lick his dick clean.  I gagged several times when pieces of my own shit got into my mouth.  It was almost impossible to swallow them, even harder as I started sobbing.  Finally he let go of my balls and grabbed my head, forcefully shoving his dick back into my mouth.  I prayed he would not get aroused again.  It took a long time, seemed like forever, but I finally managed to  suck his softening shaft clean of everything that had clung to his dick as he pulled free of me.  My mouth tasted like shit.  The taste of my own feces had drowned out all the slime and cum still clinging to him.  It was horrible. 

"Good job, faggot," Jimmy sneered.  "You can go back and service my brother again now.  I better hear him going at you within 15 minutes.  I better hear him cum or I will kick your scrawny butt into the street.  You do what you were meant to do.  And there's no need to thank me."  


Jimmy (Inmate photo circa 1998)

TOO MUCH, TOO SOON


When I went back into Billy's room, and got into bed, Billy woke up.  I put my hands on his chest and pulled beck the covers, then I repositioned me on my knees and elbows in a pornographic display of my readiness to be mounted.

My ass was on fire.  My whole rectum was aflame.  I felt like someone had shoved that same football up my ass at least three more times.  A few years later on, in 2000, when Little Nicky came out, I was watching Hitler being forced to shove a pineapple up his ass by Satan.  I felt some weird sort of empathy for him.  I have never had a pineapple shoved up my ass,  But I'm pretty sure I know what a football would feel like.


He started to position himself to enter me, and I asked him to use more lubricant.  He globbed it on and began to shove himself into me. Even with the petroleum jelly I screamed.  I thought of Jimmy in the other room, and knew that he was secretly pleased.  I held bent down and my chest and face were on the bed, I began to bite the pillow as Billy continued his assault on my hole.  I had this whole conversation in my head, wondering if my life would be condemned to this pain.  I was in hell.   Every thrust made me cry out, and within minutes I was bawling.  He looked down at me empathetically,  and asked, "Do I need to stop."  I think he meant it.

But my thoughts were on Jimmy next door and I knew he was listening.  "No," I said, "finish.  I want you to cum," and well, that was true too, wasn't it.  But maybe for all the wrong reasons.

He finally came inside me after what felt like an hour.  My insides were a quivering mess.

I was a tremulous mess by then.  I could not get my muscles to stop trembling.  When Billy pulled out I collapsed on his bed.  My insides felt like they were aflame.  I was drenched with sweat.  

When I woke up, I found  myself snuggled up close to Billy, who was still sleeping.  My arm was draped over Billy's side, hanging down in front of Billy's belly.  I could feel the silky hairs of Billy's trail tickling my wrist, and then became aware of the fact that the side of my hand was touching the tip of Billy's dick, which was fully erect.  But I also felt the gruimble in my guts tell me I was about to be very sick.  I got to the bathroom just in time.  My bowels opened and about the same time I felt something come up my throat, and I grabbed the trash can just into to spew the contents of my guts into it.

Billy heard me retching and came into the restroom to see what was wrong.  I asked him to shut the door and give me some privacy, then threw up again, and shit, again.  After a while I was done, but I didn't really feel any better.  Billy offered to take me home, and I agreed that might be a good idea.  He packed up his backpack and we went down to his Camaro.  

He stayed with me all day.  I slept in Mark's little room, and displaced Mark into my bunk with Chuck.  Mom said that would be better in case I was contagious, but Billy maintained he was pretty sure it was something I ate.  He spent the whole day taking care of me.  Mom, who was a closet hypochondriac and had enough medicine to open up a clinic.  Mom checked in on me before she went to work and commented about what a good friend Billy was.   She told us that she had some steak and potatoes in the oven for him if he got hungry, but had chicken soup for me.  He thanked her.

He also found some of Mom's hemorrhoid ointment and applied it to my ass several times, commenting on how red and swollen it was.  One of my nuts was bruised, and he put some ice in a washcloth on my scrotum.  The ice made my small pecker disappear completely inside me. 

Later on as I got to feeling better we ate--him, his steak and potatoes, me, my chicken soup.  We watched some television and went to sleep on Mark's bed.  

The next morning Billy rolled over onto his back and yawned and stretched, making a bit more of a production of waking up than he needed to, and I woke up with my hand on his dick, then jerked my hand away, fearful again that I had broken some unspoken taboo. 

"Good morning!" Billy said, his erection made an obvious tent in the sheet. 

I looked over at him and hugged him hard. 

“I feel better," I said, still hugging him fiercely. 

“I'm sorry” 

“Yeah,” I admitted, “It really hurt, but at least the first time it also felt—” I searched for the right word, but finding none, said, “amazing.  It was like cumming for the first time.” 

“No kidding.” He said, “I felt like I was shooting out everything from my cum to my shoes into you.” 

“I know you think about this,” he said to me, looking me in the eyes, his expression serious. “With you it’s not like it was with the girls,” he said, “It’s better!” 

He tousled my hair with one hand and put his hand on my hip.  He lifted up my legs against my chest and positioned a pillow beneath my butt, then grabbing his petroleum jelly out of his pack smeared it thick  on his dick and starting the slow process of working globs of it inside me with his fingers.   It almost burned, tingled, strong.

“This time I want to see your face as I fuck you.” 

My small rod actually twitched into a sudden erection.  It was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. 

I came three times as he was fucking me.  And then again when he finally shot his big load deep inside me.  When he came, he leaned forward into the shower of teen spirit I was pumping out all over us, and all over his bed, and he kissed me.  Something happened and my orgasm recharged, sending another continued shower of semen into the space between us.   

He started to pull out of me, but I whimpered and leaned forward licking the my cum splatter off his chest, and wrapped my legs around his waist.  He stayed inside me and very soon I could feel his plump shaft harden again and he started fucking me again.  By the time we were done I was cumming but not ejaculating.  The terrible pain of the previous encounter has subsided.  Make no mistake.  I knew he was inside me.  It hurt, still, a lot sometimes.  But I also felt something good, sometimes a trickle, sometimes a tidal wave of pleasure that competed for my attention against all the other sensations.  Mark's bed was soaked, as were we. Everything I had inside me had already been expended, already launched.  I had never cum so many times in such a short time, or so powerfully. 

BREAKFAST WITH BILLY

"Let's go back to my house for some breakfast," Billy said, rolling off the bed and heading to the restroom.  He came back and started getting dressed.  I got dressed too and we were in his Camaro in minutes.  When we got to his place I got immediately nervous.  "My dad and Jimmy are supposed too go to the motocross in McAllen.  We got to his place and there were no cars in the driveway.  In his room he got undressed and told me to do the same.  Then he left or the kitchen, came back and motioned for me to follow him.  He was still naked, and I hesitated.  Then he realized what was going on and laughed, "They are already gone," he reminded me.  "We have the house to ourselves."  

I followed him down to the kitchen, both of us completely nude, our hardened dicks pointing the way.

Billy got some eggs out of the fridge and went about cooking them as I sat at the table, paitently waiting. He got the egss out of the refrigerator and set the carton on the counter, and that is about as far as we got toward eating any breakfast.   I didn't care too much.

Billy pulled me up out of the chair and walked me out to the back porch that crossed the back of their home.  He guided me forward out to the steps that led down to a cracked concrete sidewalk that circled around the house and to the garage, stopping me where the morning sun hit me, and started stroking my manhood.  I couldn't stand it any longer and convulsed in orgasm.  He whispered my new nickname "Two Strokes" into my ear as I came, making me laugh as my orgasm washed through me.  Normally I would have shot my wad all over the steps, and sidewalk maybe and even out in the grass but there was no boy juice left in me.  

He embraced me from behind, his still hard cock, resting at my back door, and pushed forward, entering me with one slow powerful thrust, smashing my dick against the porch rail and proceeded to forcefully fuck the shit out of me.  I was leaning out over the railing, bathed my morning sun and cooled by the breeze, staring out at his backyard, glad that his family had a privacy fence.

I could tell by the sexy smile on his face that he was enjoying himself.

I started forcefully pushing back against his thrusts and we became as one piston like machine, the oil being replaced by our sweat.

We continued banging each other for what seemed like hours, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks, my small cock in his firm fingers, being stroked as powerfully as he was fucking me.  Billy told me later that every time I came while he was inside me it felt like my ass was trying to chew his dick off.  He said it was the best feeling in the world.

He turned me around and lay me down onto an old desk, without looking he guided guided his dick back inside me.  His eyes never left my face.  I gasped as he slid home and started pumping.  I could tell he was studying my reaction to being penetrated.  Like so many other lovers that would follow, I understood that for Billy there was some importance that he could see in my expression the realization that I was being penetrated, that he was inside me, and that there was no mistake that I was making an effort, transcending pain into pleasure, to accept him.  It's a masculine need.  His thrusts became increasingly aggressive and powerful, and I was groaning and grunting involuntarily.  

My ass was on fire, and it felt like his dick was expanding even larger inside me if that was possible.  From the expression on his face I could tell he was fighting to avoid orgasm.  He couldn't take it anymore and shot his life fluid deep inside of me, sending another orgasm shattering through me.

We collapsed on the table, and after a few minutes of recovery he pulled his softening manhood out of me.  Every time Billy pulled his dick out of me after fucking me I felt a sense of loss.  It was like now that I ws able to take him, I needed him to stay inside me to complete me.  Billy suggested that we go out for breakfast, and then at breakfast suggested that we go camping again on the following weekend.   I agreed and we made a few plans on what to take. 

Aside from going out for breakfast we spend the entire day at his house.  Except for the time it took him to get hard again, he spent the majority of the day inside of me, and I didn't mind at all, despite how sore I got.  I was still new at being a bottom and Billy was a big boy.  My ass was taking a real pounding.  Billy's thrusts were hard and deep and brutal.  By the time I got home my back door was so raw it hurt too much take a dump for a couple of days.  Not that it mattered.

My ass was a wreck.

But in every way that mattered, I was in love.






Author's Note: As you read these chapters, please leave comments.  I would truly appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to be reminded of how strong and affectionate a sexual connection like that can be. I'm so sorry that horrible thing happened with James - and I'm not surprised you have an 'inmate' picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop reading this. There is somthing so real about the way it's written, the characters are too complex and well realised to not be real and yet the situations occurring are so messed up and dark (with good highlights). I want to know if you told Billy about what happened with his brother- if not, why not? If this is real, and I suspect it is, my heart goes out to you. Thank you for sharing this. I wish I could support you more, and I wish I could have helped you then.

    ReplyDelete