Sunday, March 13, 2016

CHAPTER 14: THE TREE HOUSE


Czerny Treehouse (1995)


I will never forget that fateful day; it was my junior year in high school, and it so happened that swim practice had been canceled, so I got home earlier than expected. I knew Mom wouldn't be there, and my brother would be out with some friends, or still at their own various sports practices, so I would have the house all to myself.


When I got home, I grabbed a cold orange crush from the fridge and went up stairs to start my homework. I am not really a dweeb, but since I had the time off, I thought I'd get my schoolwork out of the way as soon as possible. Then, later, I could play on the Nintendo or watch TV, without my Mom hassling me about studying.

As I walked up the stairs toward our bedroom, I heard the shower running in the bathroom that was right next to Mark's and my room. I figured Mark must have come right home after school, which meant I could not concentrate on my homework, with him distracting me. He was a great guy these days; but, in those days as a brother, he could be a real pain in the ass.

As I walked into the bathroom to take a piss, and as I have said before we didn't have any problems invading the bathroom on each other, I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Mark taking a shower alright, but he wasn't alone! His best friend Ray was in there with him, and they were both stark naked. I stood there stunned, afraid to move a muscle.

Ray was leaning forward with his hands on the wall of the shower and his head under the shower head. He wore a grimace of pain on his face that seemed to mixed with pleasure, and was making some small grunting sounds intermixed with breathy moans. Mark was breathing hard and from the look on his face he was about to explode inside Ray. Mark was behind him with his dick up Ray's butt pumping away like there was no tomorrow. I could feel my own cock stiffening inside my underwear, pitching a small pup tent in my pants. If they heard me come in, it didn't stop them from what they were doing. I knew what Mark had between his legs, even though I couldn't see Mark's dick right now since it was buried up Ray's hole, I knew exactly what he had between his legs. I had been sucking it often enough since our card game. But looking at his friend Ray, what I saw was the twin to Billy's dick. He had the same blond pubic hair, same marked curve, same length and thick shaft. Oh my God! Even his body reminded me of Billy. Billy who was, and will ever remain, my first love, even if he hadn't reciprocated it.

Memories of Billy flooded through me, filling me with a melancholy feeling, cause Billy was the perfect guy for me, he was beautiful, and I had even learned to take his hard cock inside me, suffering through the discomfort of his thick shaft because, honestly, I loved him and wanted so desperately to please him. 

But his family intervened, even though I think Billy had genuine feelings for me. No way would that family allow him to be a cocksucker. His brother, Jimmy, told me if he saw me around Billy he would beat the shit out of me, called me a faggot, and told me to leave Billy alone. Bu my memories of my moments with Billy remained with me. Still do. I think those moments with him were the best of my life. I have always believed that Billy was at least bisexual, and if it weren't for that small town narrow mindedness of his red neck brother, Billy might have been my soul mate. 

My cock was completely erect by this time, as I was rubbing it hard through my Levi's. That is when Mark started grunting pretty loudly and thrusting harder and deeper, and Ray actually yelped the word "Fuck" that was half breath and half pain, and gasped several times as Mark unloaded inside him. I think that's when my brother finally noticed that I was in the room with them. His face moved through a flinched moment of surprise to a Cheshire cat grin, a brief look of surprise crashing into pride. Ray was looking undone, like he had just finished a marathon. His head was down and he still hadn't noticed me. Obviously, he was much more interested in unloading those final shots into Ray, because he didn't say a word, as I stood there watching them. 

That's when I heard the back door to the kitchen close. It had to be our mom, home from whatever errands she had been running to get ready for work. 

I switched the lights on and off to get their attention; Mark just looked at me, flinching slightly from the last vestiges of his orgasm, while Ray continued to make little bleating moans. Mark shot a major load, he was a distance shooter, and cum shots that powerful I was pretty sure Ray had been able to feel my brother filling him up inside. I had the impression that this was probably Rays first time getting fucked. The expression on his face still reminded me of someone who just finished a marathon run in last place and was just glad the painful ordeal was over.

"Mom's home!" I shouted, so they could hear me over the noise of the shower, causing Ray to look up with a look on his face that might have shout out loud, "Oh my God he has just seen me with a dick up my ass. I am so fucked." I could see his erection visibly shrivel.

"I'll go downstairs and stall her; you guys get out of there, and get dressed," I said, as I closed the door. Mom didn't used to come upstairs, but now that she had her sewing room upstairs where she was doing clothing alterations for extra cash she was often dashing up the stairs to pick up finished work to drive over to a customer's home on her way to work. Mom was still working evenings.

Before I turned to leave I took another look at Mark who still had that shit eating grin on his face as he pulled out of Ray, and Ray had that look some guys have when u pull out, something between relief and worrying if he had just shit himself. As I walked to the back stairway leading down to the kitchen, I knew I couldn't face my mother with a raging hard-on in my pants. My dick was small, but even small pup tents get noticed. I heard her talking on the phone to my Dad, so I knew I had a few minutes.

When Mark came home that night, I pretended to be sleeping. I knew he had just gotten off with Ray so I figured I was off the hook for his nightly blow job. I watched, as he closed the door to our room, and began to remove his clothes; it was a part of sharing a room that I always enjoyed the most. Recently, for some reason, I was becoming very attracted to his body. I started noticing a connection between seeing Mark naked, and my cock getting hard. Right or wrong, some things you just can't deny.

Mark had an athletic build, hones from his time playing football and basketball, his abs were well defined, ripples stretched completely down to his waist, where they were absorbed into a deep 'V', that was also hard and flat. The light dusting of a treasure trail led down to a full mound of dark pubic hair, which accentuated his cock; and, as far as I could tell, except for his legs and ass, that was the only hair on his body. His cock was a source of consternation for me, and he knew it. I would say he even fomented my feelings of jealousy by often reminded me that his was bigger than mine. Mark was my younger brother, three years younger, but he had taken to calling me "Little Brother", and even though he used affectionate tones when he said it, I knew he was telling me that he was the alpha male in our house now that Chuck, our older brother, had left for A&M.

I noticed that Mark had stopped wearing underwear about 6 months ago, which I thought was way cool. But anytime I tried going without my underwear, I couldn't stop my small dick from boning. Inevitably it got caught up in the material of my pants in such a way to be obvious despite my small size, requiring me to make adjustments that drew even more attention to my little problem. Now I go commando, and I don't care as much about the occasional boner, but back then, in high school, I decided that going commando was just going to get me into trouble. Despite this I really enjoyed the feeling of my cock and balls hanging free in my jeans. More than that, some guy had told me once that going commando allowed gravity to do its work on my dick and balls, allowing them to lengthen without always being so tightly supported against my body.

Tonight, as I watched my brother remove his clothes, I got an added surprise. After taking off his shirt, Mark undid his jeans, and let them fall to the floor. What a site, he was totally naked; his plump cock just hung there over his ball sack.

My cock was ridged inside my tight, white briefs. Never bashful, he walked over to the mirror and stared blatantly at his body. Then he began to caress his smooth, hard chest, running his hands down over his tight abs, towards his now rapidly growing cock. And when he grabbed hold of his thick hard-on with his fist, he looked up and saw that I was watching his every move.

"Little bro, you're awake! Hey, thanks for being a cool bro today," he said, looking at me through the mirror.

I didn't know what to say; he never thanked me for anything. There was a strange ambivalence in our relationship. Sometimes he seemed to love me, even wanted to cuddle against me, but other times it's like he was embarrassed to be seen with me, especially in public or if his friends were around. 

"No big deal. Actually, I thought it was kinda cool. You were really giving it to him. Was that Ray's first time or have you two done it before?" I asked, hoping he didn't think I was weird.

"Did you jerk off and dump a nice load after we left?" he asked me, without hesitation.

"No," and that was true.

I watched as his stiff cock and heavy balls swung from side to side, as he walked over to his bed and sat down facing me.

Mark began to play with his own cock, and it was obviously responding to his touch. He stroked it gently with his fist, and then began slapping it from side to side. It was standing straight up, just a few inches below his bellybutton. Just like this afternoon, it was rigid against his pubes. I watched Mark closely when he began playing with his nipples, pinching and caressing them with his other hand. He was really getting into this; and then he threw his head back and closed his eyes.

He started moaning loudly, and breathing hard and fast, pumping his hand faster and faster, up and down on his hard shaft, until it suddenly exploded, and shots of creamy teen spirit spewed from the top of his cock and landed all over his chest, his neck and shoulder, even hit him in the face.

Watching his cock shoot a massive load of sperm, immediately made me cum without even touching myself. My cock shot filled my tighty whities with a decent load The explosions continued. And there was enough spunk in my shorts so that you could clearly see they had been slimed from inside.

Finally, after I caught my breath, I looked over at Mark. He was staring at me in disbelief. 

"What?" I said, a little self-conscious.

"Little Bro, you are so fucking cool! You just came without even touching yourself; that's fucking awesome!" he said, looking down at my cum-slimed shorts, my cock still pushing them into a little pup tent.

Then he took his finger and scooped a glob of cum off his chest, and offered it to me to suck off his finger.

"You like the way mu spooge tastes?" He asked, knowing the answer, but ever curious about everything, "Don't you Little Bro?" 

"It's the best," I said, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear from me, as he put another stringy glob of his cum in my mouth.

I woke up slowly, but my mind immediately filled with memories of last night. I had sucked Mark's dick before, and swallowed his spooge too, but he had never fed it to me, one fingerful after another. Even the act of eating his spooge had become more, I dunno, more erotic even. I could still taste his sweet cum in my mouth.

"Hey Little Bro, are you awake?"

Startled, I looked down from my bunk to his twin bed and there was my brother. Lying there naked with only a sheet covering the lower part of his left leg.

"How do you feel this morning?" Mark said with a smile.

I looked over at him with his tossed dark hair that was standing every which way on his head. His hazel eyes are just staring at me with compete lust. And then I heard something below me in the bottom bunk and I looked down to see Ray laying here looking up at me. 

"When did you get here?"

"Last night, you were already asleep, Little Bro." I know the expression on my face shifted, I have never had a poker face. Had I heard him right. Had he used Mark's term of endearment for me just then? And then I realized he had Mark just say it a minute ago when he asked if I was awake, He probably found it funny, or at least ironic that Mark, three years younger than me, called me "Little Bro".

He was looking up at me as I half hung over the top bunk to see him. That same Cheshire smile grinned up at me as he looked up from the bottom bunk.

"Ray is a little worried," Mark began, "That your tongue might get a little loose about what you saw in the shower."

"No, I won't say anything." I tried to reassure Ray.

"He's telling the truth," Mark said.

Actually getting into the subject of what had happened in the shower, seemed to have melted Ray's smirk a bit, and he didn't seem quite as confident as he started out.

Mark then looked up at me and said, and asked quite simply, "Did you know that Ray is Billy's cousin?"

I looked down again at Ray and realized that the resemblance I had noticed yesterday was real, not just something out of my imagination. But then Mark continued talking. "Ray knows about you and Billy."

I didn't need a mirror to know I was blushing. My skin got hot. And the two of them both started laughing as my face went from red to scarlet.

"Jimmy told me," Ray said.

"Fuck" I growled, "Is there anyone Jimmy hasn't told about it?"

Ray laughed. Then he looked back up with me with a more earnest expression. "Billy told me too."

I felt my spirits fall, my stomach churned, and I felt a little nauseous all of a sudden.

"He said you were a really good guy." Ray said, "He said they he really liked you, maybe too much, and that he was afraid those feelings were wrong. He said, "What Billy said to me was, 'When I'm around Davy, it just get a hold of me and I can't help myself until I'm in him. We do that in the wrong place we’ll be dead. It scares the piss out a me. My brother said he'd castrate my himself if he heard I was hanging with him again. Jimmy said he'd rather have a eunuch for a brother than a damn queer.'"

I was just staring down now, not at Ray, not at Mark, not at anything in particular. I was staring at those words he had just said as they were echoing around inside my head.

"Billy didn't stop talking to you because he didn't like you." Ray continued in a serious tone, "He stopped talking to you because he liked you too much."

It didn't matter that the two of them were there, or that they were looking up at me, watching me. I choked up and started to cry. Then embarrassed rolled over onto my top bunk so they couldn't see me, even if I knew they could hear it. I laid there sobbing for a long time. I felt like I could not get a breath. I had not cried like that in a long, long time. None of this meant I had any chance of getting Billy back. I knew that could never happen. But the fact that he did care, but that he could not love me because of some gay panic--I dunno, it was some sort of melancholy consolation.

When I finally climbed down from my bunk they were both gone. I moped around the house most of the day thinking about Billy. 

About the time Mom left, Mark showed up again with Ray in tow. I heard them come in but then go out into the garage before they headed upstairs. I met Mark on the stairs. Ray was still on in the hall at the base of the stairwell. They each had a sleeping bag under an arm.

Mark said, "Ray is gonna stay over here tonight," then he tossed me a sleeping bag, "and the plan is for you two to camp out in the tree house. So I got you this so you don't get cold."

"I dunno," I began.

"Fuck your 'I dunno'" Mark interrupted. "It's happenin'!" Then Mark whispered in my ear, "Or do I need to tell him all about you and Chuck," he paused, "Or you and me."

I looked at Mark. his eyes were inches from mine. "He doesn't know?" I whispered in his ear. 

"No," Mark said, "That is private between you and me." He smiled, "You will always be my little brother, what happens is special to us. No one else needs to know." Then to make his point he added, "I won't tell everybody like Billy."

I looked at him and took the sleeping bag and walked down the stairs with it. Before I reached the bottom he called down to me from the top of the stairs and tossed down the deck of cards to me, saying "You'll need these." I caught the box of cards and slid them into my pocket. I followed Ray across the back yard to the tree house. 

When we got up into the tree house, Ray spread his blanket our on the boards and said, "Come over here are sit down next to me,” then added, "you get the cards?"

"Yeah," I tossed them down on the sleeping bag between his knees. 

"Okay, sit down here. Let's play truth or dare," he said, smiling in a conspiratorial way.

He shuffled the cards and asked me to cut the deck, then set the deck down in between us. He reviewed the rules, "High card wins, losing to a face card means you get a dare, losing to an Ace means you get a dare that lasts for one week. If you refuse either a truth or a dare, you take a punch to your nuts. You cannot refuse more than three truths or three dares." Then looked up at me and said, "How about you start?"

I drew the eight of clubs, he drew the Queen of Diamonds.

"Easy dare," he said, "I wanna see your dick. I wanna see if everything I have heard is true. Strip off your clothes and play the rest of our game naked."

Ray wasn't wasting any time in the game. He wanted me naked in the first round. 

I took my t-shirt off. There was almost no real hair on my upper body. I moved for my pants. I could see the look of anticipation on his face by the dim light of the flashlight propped against his sleeping bag. My hands pulled the pants down and I stepped out of them, standing in my white briefs. I knew that white briefs weren't considered cool, but I stood there for an awkward second, then pulled off my briefs and sat down. 

"You look good," said Ray.

I drew the two of hearts, he drew the seven of diamonds.

"Are you gay?" he asked.

Again my blush betrayed me. I felt my skin go hot on my chest, neck and face. If I admitted openly to being gay, who knows that Ray might say. On the other hand, I had watched him getting fucked up the ass by Mark just yesterday. I consciously drew a breath when I realized I had been forgetting to breathe. "Yes, I think I am." I confessed. "Please don't tell anyone." I hung my head down, wondering why I felt so ashamed. Was being gay so bad? Certainly almost all the guys I knew in Santa Rosa seemed to think so. My parents knew so.

"Yeah?" he said, "I am too."

I looked over at him. The way he said it seemed like he had no issue with admitting it to me or anyone. 

Ray barely hesitated, only stopping to say "You promise it will be our secret, right? I don't want the other boys calling us fags."

I assured him I'd never tell.

It was not my night. I drew the three of spades, he drew the king of spades.

He exclaimed, "Yes!" Then added, "A dare." Then stared at me for a few minutes. "I'm going to get undressed. You get to watch me. If you can stay soft, then we just continue playing our game, but if you get hard, you have to jerk off while I watch you."

"Okay," I said, recognizing what was inevitably going to happen next. This was bold. I was surprised at how fast he was moving.

He stood and lifted his shirt off, revealing those almost-defined abs. Then his hands went to the waistband of his sweatpants, pulling them down. “I want you to look at me, no matter what happens keep looking. This is a really simple game. Just look at me. If you get hard you lose.” Billy had played a similar same game with me. And right here in the tree house. I resigned myself to the idea that there was probably very little that had happened between us that Billy hadn't confessed to someone. I could only hope he kept it in the family. I focused my eyes on him as he undressed and worked hard not to blink. I kept my focus on keeping my eyes from blinking hoping that this would help to keep me from getting aroused. But my determination faltered, however, when my nubbins began to swell, slowly then quickly. Unable to break my gaze, I kept watching as he slowly slid down his pants and then his boxers. His dick emerged from the waistband. As he pulled down his boxers it plumped up, lengthening from flaccid into a rigid erection. The absolute twin to Billy's cock. I tried to think about something else, anything else that would reverse the process that had started. As long as it didn't rise I would be OK - just as long as I keep it from getting hard - gotta keep it from getting hard. My cock halted its swelling and I congratulated myself on my surprising level of control. Then Ray began to speak in a low, seductive voice, "Look at me," as he swiveled his hips causing his dick to swinging back and forth, slapping against his hips as he did so. He plumb cock stood out from his thick patch of blond pubic hair. Identical to Billy, even to the curving in the same direction! I nearly passed out as the blood furiously rushed to my own dick. My heartbeat was pounding in my ears and I knew that the pulses were visible in my stiffening prick. Ray cautioned me to remain motionless. Giving in to the humiliation of my small erection swelling in front of him, I did what he said. I sat there without a sound as my cock pulsed once, twice, a third time, and then stood proud and throbbing, rising to salute the night sky above us. Then got even harder as it does sometimes, so hard it was actually bouncing on its own, bobbing back several times to recoiling off my groin. There was no denying my straight up penis was fully erect. Ray’s lecherous smirk spread wider as he stared across at me, knowing I had lost. "OK, game's over", he said. "You just got hard." 

Then added, "By the way, is that as big as it gets?" 


He sat back down and motioned for me to "Go ahead" without saying anything. After spreading a towel out between my legs, I grabbed my dick and got ready to start masturbating, even before I started to touch myself it was tingling with pleasure. I couldn't help but stare at Ray's dick, still amazed at how much he reminded me of Billy. My abs suddenly contracted and a desperation moved from my gut to the tip of my dick, pleasure washing through me, burning, close to pain. I had not even really started to stroke when I exploded, my ears rang and I closed my eyes and leaned back as my body shuddered, my cock still spurting. The first shot hit my face, solid and hard. If my eye had been open it would have splashed right into my eyeball. I winced involuntarily. I felt more long ropes of my own hot spooge landing on my chest and shoulders. I was moving my hand slowly now, it hurt to go fast, but felt so good going slow as a trickle still pushed through my tip. My breath was coming out ragged. 

"You always come so quick?" he joked.

My cum had splattered all over me. It looked like someone had unloaded a bottle of lotion on my shoulders, chest and abdomen. It was on my chin, neck, lots on my chest and abs, and hardly any at all little on the towel between my legs. My cum was rather watery and started running down my sides, so I began to wipe at the runnels. I was too embarrassed to eat my teen spirit in his presence so I toweled myself off. 




He handed the deck over to me. I drew the five of diamonds, he drew the king of diamonds. I started wondering if the deck was stacked somehow.

"This is another easy dare," he began, "Just like last time, your job is to just sit there and not cum, which since you just came, should be easy right?"

He got up and moved around behind me. I felt him sit down on the floor and slide himself right up tight against the back of me. His hard cock pressed hard against my lower back and his chest pressed against by upped back. His arms wrapped around me as he began to trace his fingers on my arms and chest. His right hand reached my nipple and circled it, then traced down my abs to my groin. My small flagging dick swelled back to full erection the moment his fingers began touching me. The moment his fingers reached my pubic hair I could feel my sap rising. When his forefinger stroked the tip of my now almost painful erection, travelling down toward the base I locked up again, sending another volley of cum shots across my abs and chest. I could hear him chuckle behind me and lean into me as the series of orgasms over took me.

"Okay," he said, "So far the Legend of Davy seems to be true." he laughed. He had a glob of my white hot cum hanging from his chin,
that was swinging back and forth as he smiled. 

"Oh?" I said, wondering how he meant that. I picked up the towel to clean off my chest and abs again.

He sat back down and smiled at me. "It's your draw again," he said in a different tone of voice. I looked at his eyes and immediately, I knew what he was thinking. I could see some of the same nervousness I had, maybe not as strong, but it was there! And the same desire. 

I drew the ten of diamonds, he drew the six of spades. 

"Okay," I looked at him in earnest, and asked him as frankly as I could, "I want you to tell me everything Billy told you about me and him."

"Are you sure you really wanna know?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

He leaned back against the wall of the tree house and rubbed the sides of his head. He told me how Billy talked about our sharing a desk in class and how he was always getting hard, just from being so close to me, and that he was pretty sure I was turned on too. he talked about our adventure in the theatre, and about my nickname, "Two Strokes". He told me about our games in the shack behind my dad's store. He told me that Billy still had the Polaroid photo of me and had shown it to him only after he had asked several times. He told me that Billy had told him that the night we didn't just have sex, but that it escalated into deep passionate kissing, that Billy realized it wasn't just sex, that Billy realized he was in love with me, and that those feeling really bother him. He knew that his brother had fooled around with both guys and girls, but that Jimmy's escaped with guys was just about getting off, that Jimmy had told him, love was something between a man and a woman, not between two guys. Then he looked at me and told me that Jimmy and Billy's dad had beaten him after they Jimmy told the dad about Jimmy kissing me. About half way through I could feel the tears beginning to stream down my cheeks and had to wipe my eyes. By the time he was done I couldn't control my sobs. He crawled over to me and took me into his arms and held me while I wept. Somehow it embarrassed me and I tried to throw off his embrace, but he gripped me ever tighter and held onto me until I relaxed into his arms.

"I'm tired of playing truth or dare." He said after a while.

I started to open my mouth. But he whispered to me, "I'm not afraid to kiss you." And before I could respond, or even catch my breath, he put an arm around my waist and pulled me to him, finding my lips with his. He kissed me deeply and sensually, his tongue probing my mouth, his hands exploring my naked flesh. I broke away from the kiss, breathless. He kissed my neck and trailed down to my aching cock, again rigid, and started sucking it. I knew that if he kept that on, I would come again right there and then, so I grabbed his hands that were at my side, and groaned out to him. 

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone!" he whispered to me.

Then he reached down and took my dick in his hand. His grip was hard, firm, not sensual. "You have a small dick, Davy!" he said, without any tone of sarcasm or teasing in his voice. "You got to accept that as true. Cause it is, and there are a lot of guys who might tease you about it. Some guys are skinny, some guys got acne. You got a wee willie.” He turned my face so that I had to look into his eyes, “But it just so happens that I like your wee willie. Ever since Billy and Mark told me about you I have wanted to see it for myself," he kissed me again, "and not every guy can be hung like a porn star," he reasoned.

He stared at me for a few minutes then added, "But more than anything I want to feel my dick up inside you." 

I looked down and saw his erection pump up to full mast, curled over trying to touch his left hip. 

"So—" Ray followed. "Want to actually try kissing me this time?" He looked at me. “But I’m going to kiss you the way I would kiss a girl, not my Aunt Nancy.”

"Okay." I stared into his eyes. I realized that he had the most beautiful face I had ever seen. He leaned forward and kissed me again. This time Ray pulled me into his chest so tight I could barely catch my breath. His arms moved around me, one behind my neck, and the other around my waist. Not so gently, Ray leaned me down and pushed me onto the floor of the tree house, the kiss really starting to pick up. I could feel the stubble above his lips and on his chin. It just heightened the experience. I couldn't believe how amazing kissing Ray was. He did everything: sucked my tongue, massaged it, ran his tongue across my teeth, shoved his tongue into my mouth. 


It wasn't my first kiss, but holy mother of God, the kiss with Billy had only a fraction of this passion.  Rays lips were so soft.  His breath, the taste of him, the feeling of his tongue.  People say that first kisses are the most magical and they will stay with you for the rest of your life. Well, Ray's kiss may have been my second kiss, but until that kiss I didn't really know what a kiss was.  And even now, looking back all those years I believe it is simply because he wasn't afraid to truly kiss me.  No fear!  Where before there was confusion, afterward there was clarity. Before there was fear, after there was confidence. I could feel his love flowing into me through our mouths, prodded into me by his tongue as it gently and carefully entered my own. And it was there. In his kiss, that I knew. 



Then Ray moaned into my mouth, pulled me hard up against him, his erection was digging into my side. I moved my hands to his shoulders and returned the ardor of his embrace. He grabbed my arms and moved them to my sides without stopping or opening his eyes. He wanted to be in control. There was no moving, just his mouth pressed against mine. I closed my eyes. His lips were rough, and flat. He pulled me up and we kissed very wetly. Ray explored my mouth with his insistent tongue, flicking over my teeth and titillating my tongue. His kiss was hard, almost brutal. There was a feeling in my gut; it felt warm and a little queasy. If I shot a load without touching myself, just from kissing him would that be too gay?

Ray reached over into his pack and pulled out a tube of lubricant, squeezed it onto his fingers which he then worked into my anus with his fingers, then rubbed more onto his large curved shaft. He rolled me onto my back, and lifted my legs to wrap them around his sides. As Ray's wide curved dick head began to shove against my sphincter I felt the increased pressure, closed my eyes, and then sucked in my breath as he began to push it into me. I tried to control my involuntarily urge to clenched up tight, and pushed back against his plump throbbing shank. Inside me, his dick felt even larger than it looked—and much broader.

Then with one hand guiding his manhood Ray began again to thrust his plump penis deeper inside me. The first wave of pain washed through me as I could feel my hole being stretched out by his girth. I groaned and grabbed the far edges of a crate as the aching increased and he continued to push deeper into me. The pain pressed into me, grew so intense I couldn't stand it anymore. The lubricant helped, but it still felt like I could take no more of him inside me. My face grimaced, and I felt him pause and lean down to kiss me again. "Say it," Ray said. "If you need me to stop, tell me."

"No," it came out all breath, "It just hurts. Just go slow" 

Then Ray slowly pushed further, his thickness distending me, like my rectum was being opened wide. My other senses were shutting down, all my sensations were focused on what was happening down there as he fucked me. My moans and grunts were getting loud. There was nothing I could do about it. And part of me didn’t care. I was no longer in charge of anything. I clamped down involuntarily on his shaft as his thrusting grew unbearable. The sounds I was making were impossible to control.

"Take it easy!" I grunted. I was breathing hard. Ray slowed for a few minutes then began to increase his tempo, thrusting deeply into me. I was crying. I wasn’t sure if they were tears of pain or pleasure since I was feeling both by then. Ray withdrew for a moment to roll me onto my stomach and then re-entered me before I even understood what was happening. He started driving his engorged shaft into me again. It felt like it was even deeper in this new position. Then he leaned forward and kissed me as he plunged it deeper into me. 



 Thrusting deeply. 


I convulsed, my arms and legs locked and trembling, I came again and again onto the sleeping bag beneath me, coating it with a splatter of teen spirit that some months later I would have a hard time explaining. Suddenly he slammed home, and I realized he had been holding back. I yelled out loud and started to hyperventilate. Ray put his hand over my mouth to quiet me, waited for a long moment and then started to slide in and then pull back almost out of my ass. Again and again, slowly this time.

Ray's cock felt enormous and throbbing inside me. I whimpered as Ray started to fuck me more intensely, faster, deeper, then he issued a series of halting breaths and grunts as he started pumping his load into me. His thrusts grew harder and more violent, as he started pumping out his seed deep inside me. I could feel him cum, feel his seed filling me. I shot again, as I felt my sphincter tightening hard against his thick cock, Ray was breathing hard when he stopped and slid his dick free of me. 

When he took it out it left me feeling empty. He put his arms around me and held me tight against him and it comforted me.

I felt totally drained. 

My legs felt like jelly. There was no way I would be able to climb down the rope ladder to get to the restroom to clean myself up. I pressed myself against him in an effort to share his blanket and bedroll. We lay together for a short while, his chest was pressed into my back, his penis was sheathed in the furrow between my butt cheeks. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight against him, and after a while I felt his cock harden again and kissed my shoulders, and then rolling on top of me penetrated me again. 

This time was slower, less hurried, and Ray lasted a long time before he shot his man juice inside me. I thought I could feel him impossible far up inside me. The pain I experienced shifted, transformed into something else, still pain but something more, so I was able to surrender myself to him. His thrusting kept me at the edge of orgasm forever. When he came again, I came again too spattering the space between us with my dwindling load.

Then he leaned down me onto my back and started to kiss me again. I loved the taste of him, the scent of him. 

He was fearless. 



When we finally broke from a passionate kiss, Ray was still on top of me with my legs wrapped around his waist. I pulled his head down and kissed him deep with my tongue. His cock was once again in my ass, however a little softer now. He let go of my mouth as he pulled his cock out of my ass, and slowly lowered himself down my body. Licking up all the cum I had shot just a minute or two before that was still all over my abs. He continued licking each and every drop he could find until he reached the pleasure reservoir that was being held in my belly button. He put his tongue deep inside and sucked up every bit of my juice into his mouth. Then he brought up to me and with one kiss my mouth was filled the sweet creamy load I had just shot. 

I looked into his eyes, and still couldn't believe that I was having sex with this guy. Something was happening in my brain. All those feelings, all those longings I had felt for Billy were shifting, becoming Ray. I kissed him hard and long, our tongues fought for control and I could feel his cock stirring again as it grew hard and I knew he would be ready again soon.

With one quick move though, he had my legs in one hand and they were over my head the next thing I knew and he shoved his face in my ass and started to lick and plug his tongue deep inside me. Then I realized that he was eating his own load of cum that he had left in my ass after he had fucked me. Ray wasn't afraid to eat cum, his or mine. He was proving that to me. I thought he wanted me to know it was okay. I shot another load as he was eating out my ass. As soon as he realized I was shooting cum, he put his mouth over my hard little cock and let the remaining jets of my orgasm spray the back of his throat. He swallowed hard as I shot what reservoirs remained. I had already cum several times, may more times than I could ever recall. 

Then just as quick as before he moved my legs up in the air and his cock plunged into my ass and he began to fuck me violently. He was ramming his cock into my ass so hard that my head was slamming against the tree house wall. I began to bawl with pleasure as my head was being pounded along with my ass.

I could feel his hard cock push further and further inside of me, it was heaven, his balls were slapping my ass so hard, it sound like someone was beating a drum. he was no longer holding back, and I realized just how much deeper I could feel him in me now that he was going at me all out.

"Say it," he said, "Stop being bashful and say it our loud."

I looked up at him as he paused, his long shank poised for his next thrust.

"Tell me what you want." He said, and I realized he needed me to put myself out there, to risk something, to prove to him how much I wanted him as a response to what he had shown me.

I took a breath and screamed "Fuck me!" over and over again, which brought his pillage of my ass to a new height. He drove his cock so deep up my ass, I thought I was going to choke on it. My cock was hard again, it was wet with cum and sweat. Suddenly
I felt Ray's cock swell in my ass, I knew he was about to eject his load of sperm so deep in my fuck hole that he would never be able to eat it out. He screamed with pleasure, as his hot cum erupted from his cock so deep inside me. I to came with gusto, but this time nothing erupted from my little shaft. I was covered in my own cum and sweat. I was the most scintillating of smells. I looked up as Ray's face as he poised over me, still slightly rocking in and out of my as with his softening cock. Sweat covered his brow and the wad of cum from my first orgasm was now stuck underneath his chin. I reached up with my hand that was wet and sticky with cum and lifted my seed off his chin and offered it to him. He opened his mouth and hungrily licked my fingers clean.

We fell into each other's arms exhausted. My ass was sore and slightly sticky, I could taste the reminisce of sperm in my month and the smell of anal sex lingered in the air. 

I don't know how long I was a sleep, but I woke slowly realizing that I was not having a dream. The force of someone penetrating my ass was becoming very real. I began to move with the motion of the cock that was slipping slowly in and out of my ass. I knew by the feel that it wasn't Ray's cock either. I moaned softly as the motion of my penetrator began to quicken. So I just laid there letting this guy pump my ass full with his hard cock, not looking back to see the face of my fucking partner.

"Shh" my brother finally said quietly as his thrust his cock deeper into me. "He's still asleep."

My breath caught inside my throat as his continued thrusts awakened my sleeping rod. I looked over at Ray, still sleeping, as Mark continued his assault on my ass. " I have wanted to fuck you for over a year," he said as he plunged his cock faster and deeper in my ass. " It is so hot, and soft."

"It should be, its filled with Ray's cum. You are fucking me using his sperm as a lube".

That was all it took, my brother moaned as his cock quicken its pace and he shot another load of cum in my ass. Then he collapsed on top of me. "When I heard you screaming "fuck me" over and over I had to jerk off," he whispered, "It was so fucking hot." 

I knew I wanted him again as he smiled at me.

I glanced over at him with a look that could have gotten a straight guy to fuck me. He mounted me again in no time, and soon his cock was in my ass and working its way inside me. I moaned loudly as he penetrated my tight ass with his fuck muscle. My legs were wrapped around his waist tightly holding on to him as he pushed harder and harder against my ass. He bent down and planted his lips on mine and sucked my tongue into his mouth. We were frantic as his dick was pumping in and out of my ass and our tongues were wild with excitement and fighting for pleasure in each other's mouth. My own cock was hard as a rock again too, I didn't dare touch it as I would have shot my load right then and there. I wanted this fuck to last. My little brother was inside me and soon he would fill me up with another load of his male seed. My mind was racing with pleasure as I began to buck my ass, making him shove his hard cock deeper within me. Marks smaller cock didn't cause me the pain that Ray had. I didn't have the same feeling of fullness inside me, but what he was doing was starting to intensify. My legs were being held up over my head, as his pelvis was slamming into my ass. It hit me that it was Mark's dick inside me. My younger brother was fucking me. I guess the thought was too great for me to handle, my cock started to leak pre-cum steadily. Soon my whole belly was wet and sticky, I knew I couldn't last much longer even thought I had yet to touch my own hard cock.

"Mark, I'm gonna cum soon" I panted as he thrust his body into mine.

"Me too," he exclaimed.

And he pushed my legs up so my back was now arched. He stood on the floor of the tree house as he pushed my hips over my head. His cock never leaving my ass, as he maneuvered my body just right. I looked over at Ray and saw he was wide awake and watching us now. I knew what Mark was doing, and it didn't take long for me to shoot my load of cum right into my face and open mouth. Each time he would plunge his cock into my hole, I would shoot a load directly in mouth.

"Eat your load, little brother. I'm cumming" He yelled at the top of his lungs. And with that he pushed his cock deeper in my hole and let it drain into my ass. I was still eating the last drops of cum leaking out the head of my little cock that was still perfectly positioned right above my head.

"That was fucking hot," Ray said, which made Mark laugh, surprised. It was like he had forgotten Ray was still there.

Mark sat down on the sleeping bag next to my ankles. "This tree house smells worse than a month old cumrag."

Ray learned up and started to slip on his shirt. "Can I take a shower?"

"Yeah," Mark said. "Let's take a shower" and for the first and last time ever I watched Ray blush. Mark smirked, which transformed into a wide smile. "Let's go," he said and grabbed at Ray's ankle.

I reached across for my pants, but Mark grabbed them and tossed them down onto the grass at the base of the rope ladder. 

"Nope," he laughed, "Little brother, you stay right here in the tree house. 

"Ray will be back."

Dave, Mark, and Ray (2012)


Author's Note: As you read these chapters, please leave comments.  I would truly appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't realised that the sex thing happened with your younger brother also. I'm really glad you met an okay gay man in Ray, however. Gosh, reading this blog is a rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete