Sunday, March 13, 2016

CHAPTER 17: ROUGH TRADE


Kyle Strader Yearbook Photo 1995


I remember the first time I met Kyle.

He swam for the Harlingen Cardinals and I remember him in his red Speedos.  I had placed second at a swim meet and he had placed third and we shared the winner's platform.   We had exchanged some congratulations, and I remember he had been quite personable.  Then we had met again at a park in Combes where I had sucked him off along with several of his friends.  They had all been playing a pick-up game of basketball, at a glory hole in the restroom next to the pool, and close to the outdoor basketball court.  I hadn't gone there for that reason.  It just sort of happened when one of them slid his dick through the glory hole while I was in the stall.  

Kyle had recognized me, and said, "You're from Santo Rosa, the guy with the little dick.  David, right?"  He promised not to tell his friends who I was, and he had kept his word.  He had also asked me to suck him off, and also his little brother, Charlie, who was there too.  

Kyle and I continued to meet at the pool there at the park in Combs, after the glory hole incident.  He was in the same grade as I was.  At that time I was going to Santa Rosa High School, a town about 30 minutes from Harlingen.  I think the idea of getting his dick sucked through a glory hole was especially satisfying to him.  But we had more in common than just that,  We were both swimmers.

David is on the far right of the second row, kneeling next to the coach.

Having been a competitive swimmer Kyle had developed a habit of shaving his body hair off.   Back then the popular myth that we high school swimmers all believed was swimmers shave to rid their body of excess hairs and reduce drag.  But honestly, very few of u in high school were hairy enough for it to make a difference. This myth is at least partially true; however, while removal of hairs is definitely helpful in making one's body more aerodynamic in the water, the real purpose of shaving is to remove the thin layer of dead skin cells that coat the outer layer of the epidermis. This reveals fresher, more sensitive cells and results in a heightened feel for the water. While the body is constantly shedding its top layer of dead skin cells anyway, the use of a razor speeds up the process and removes cells all at once, not a few at a time. As anyone can attest, putting on a pair of jeans or getting under the sheets after a fresh full-body shave is a refreshing sensation that translates into feeling faster in the water.

While Kyle and I were swimming laps at the pool.  Generally we met there later in the evening after it was dark, and we had more privacy.  I also suspect that  he didn't wanted any of his friends to run into us.   But there in the park we would exchange tips we wanted to try, and horse around pulling down each other's Speedos and laugh at each other getting boners.  We would change clothes and shower next to each other.  Mostly he wanted to get sucked off at the glory hole in the restroom. There were sometimes other guys at the pool too.  We would catch glimpses of them, but never discussed them in the shower room.  A lot of times we would talk about practice, swimming, winning strategies, and the best work outs.  Sometimes would discuss other boy's bodies, especially some of the guys who were more muscular, or had a lot of body hair, large penises, pubic hair and such.

He asked me sometimes about my own small penis, and sometimes even teased me, but it wasn't vicious, just more playful,  Kyle was a curious as he was affable.

A week prior to a meet in Mercedes, we were in the changing room at the park in Combes taking off our trunks to shower. The other boy, an older guy, probably in college, and who had a hairy chest and a really large penis had shared the pool with us and had left already.  Kyle teased me about being in love with him, cause he saw me watching him, and of course I had a boner after seeing an especially handsome guy naked.  We sort of gave each other a look and Kyle motioned for me to follow him to the shower.  I joined Kyle in the shower area, and he turned on the water. 

I'll never forget how turned on I was seeing his dick pointing straight out and curving upwards, smooth and wet from the water.  His penis was average sized, maybe 5 or 6 inches.  Except for a very few of us, most white guys in South Texas back then were circumcised.  Kyle was like me though, uncut.  Mostly only Hispanic boys were uncut.  My own penis was about the length of Kyle's dick, and more slender, and also uncut.

I started to shower in my speedos.  I was still sort of uncomfortable exhibiting my small penis too him, even though he had seen it before.  He told me to take off my Speedos, and when I did he said, "Wow!"  His exclamation embarrassed me and I erupted in nervous laughter.  "It really is small," he exclaimed, "I bet a lot of the guys give you shit about it"

I confessed to him that what he'd said was true.  

And I knew I was blushing deeply, I could feel the heat in my skin.

"Yeah, " he pounded me on one shoulder.  I think it was intended to be collegial, to show me his teasing was good natured, and not intended to be cruel.  "It's about the same size as Charlie's," he added.  

Charlie was his younger brother who was still in Junior High.   I had sucked his penis at the glory hole, and Kyle was right, we were about the same size.

"But you suck a mean dick!" He laughed.  "You know I had to go twice that day," he admitted rather self-consciously.  "Some of the other guys," he started, "They said so too, and they came back again and again hoping to find you, and griped about how you never came back."

"You knew my name." I explained.  "I thought about it.  But I already have a reputation for having a small pecker, I don't need another one too."

"But you liked sucking them?"

"Yes.

"Hell, it's all Charlie talked about for the next two weeks,"  he told me.  "That was his first blow job."  He then laughed, "He was in the bathroom all the time spanking his little monkey thinking about it."  He added,  "I could hear it."

"Yeah," I said, "You told me it was his first time."

"Why don't you shave like the other swimmers?" He asked.  Looking my body up and down.

"I have," I admitted, but usually just before a meet," and then blushing more deeply added, "I'm not all that hairy anyways."

"And I bet also because without your body hair, you look like a tall kid, you know," he added, "with your small dick."

"Yes," I came clean about it, "I have heard that before too."

"But there is a meet coming up, and you're a good swimmer, we should get you shaved and ready for the meet."  He looked into my eyes, "And it would be way hot to get to shave you.  Sometimes other guys on the team, we take turns, it's hard to shave your ass and legs yourself."  He then laughed and added, "A couple of the seniors are real hairy, even have hair on their backs."

"I'll be a senior next year," I said.

"Yeah, me too." then he added, "Do me a solid, lemme shave you."

"Alright" I said, hesitantly, but this conversation had moved me to solid wood.  He was well on his way to a full erection too.

I grabbed the soap and began washing myself.  Kyle left the shower area to go to his bag on the cement bench.  I ran the bar over my chest.  I didn't have a hairy chest, but a few silky dark hairs made a little triangle in the middle of my chest.  I had a trail down from my navel to my crotch.  I soaped my legs real well and also my armpits. I turned off the water and he came into the shower wearing a speedo he had put back on while he was out of the room.  

He was a total fox.  

Kyle asked if I was ready and I answered as much as I would ever be. He said to relax and it'll be a piece of cake. I saw the can of shaving cream in his left hand and a pair of scissors and a safety razor in his right. When he saw me flinch at the sight of the scissors and razor, he told me that he had a lot of practice shaving his team mates and not to worry. I started thinking about the guys in Harlingen gathered in the shower shaving each other, and wondered.  The guys in Santa Rosa never shaved each other. 

He told me to trust him, stand still and not to fidget.

Then I spread my legs and cupped my balls in my hands and pulled them up. He knelt in front of me, spread lather in his hand and coated a leg from ankle to crotch.  He deftly glided the razor up and down my leg. As the blade made a swipe, I could see globs of lather studded with hair wash down the drain.  He did the other leg. He told me to turn around and he proceeded to do the same to the back of my legs. Then he told me to lean forward on the tile wall while he did my ass. It was bad enough when he shaved the backs of my thighs, but when he lathered my ass checks and told me to hold them open while he lathered up my crack, that was it, I lost it completely. My woody went from hard to throbbing hard and started bouncing like it does sometimes when I get super turned on. The head had gone a deep purplish red.

I wished my little woody would stop throbbing and bouncing.  After my cheeks and crack were completely hairless, Kyle told me to turn around so he could do my front.  I hesitated and he said he knew that I had a hard-on. He told me not to be ashamed because it was small.  "You're like that statue" he said, "By Michelangelo.  David, the guy from the Bible" he laughed, "Fought Goliath. Same name as you, and that statue is famous for having small dick and considered maybe the best statue ever made."



I slowly turned around. My dick was bouncing, the tip looked like it was recoiling off my body with every spring back.  It was inches from his face, and he was staring at it.  He didn't react, only smiled broadly and backed away a little and proceed to divest me of my pubic hair using the scissors first. 

"I always wondered," Kyle said, "about that statue."  He took out the razor and shaving me while he spoke.  "If David was Jewish, why does he have a foreskin?  I think Jews are all circumcised."  He kept shaving my crotch and trail.  "You look a lot like him.  You should work out, put on more muscle.  You'd look exactly like him," he laughed as he swiped the last razor stroke on my crotch, "except for the pubic hair!"  And we both laughed.

When my crotch was smooth and clean, he told me to stick out out my groin so that he could shave my balls. He said that he would stretch the skin and make the process go smoother. I have never had much hair on my balls, and back then it was only a few stragglers really.  He used the same care as he rid my nuts of their meager few hairs, but having him soap and then shave my balls in his hand, started my juices flowing. I shot my load, hitting him solid in the face and eyes with the first unexpected volley.  It was a big load too, splattered his face pretty good. (Which is hot to me thinking back on it.)  He fell backward in surprise, and more volleys landed on his chest and stomach, and then on his legs, as he tried to scrabble away from my line of fire.

He eyes flashed more surprise than anger, but there was some anger in his look, and I could tell he didn't much like getting a facial.  For a moment he sat there like he wasn't sure what to do.   He got into the shower and used my soap to wash my load off his skin.  "You got clear cum" He said, while he was soaping himself up, "Like my little brother" which didn't really many anything to me until later on. 

He scrubbed pretty hard. 

Then he turned back to face me and he was all smiles again.  He confessed that he was horny seeing me shoot, and that he was amazed at how much and how far I shot.   He was also surprised it wasn't thicker, whiter, like his.  Because he were the same age I guess.   He came back over to me  and told me to lift my arms.  He added a dollop of shaving cream under each, and scraped off the tufts of hair growing in my armpits.   With a single scrape he took off the few hairs between my pecs.  Then he looked down to see I was hard again and asked if he could touch my dick.  I told him that it would be okay, and he knelt in front of me as we stood under the spray of water.  I didn't know what he was going to do, until he used two fingers and a thumb to jack me off.  Eventually he started licking the head and sucking on it softly.  I could tell it wasn't something he had ever done, or at least hadn't done very often.

This wasn't my first time having a boy suck my dick, but I had sucked a lot more dicks while only occasionally had anyone ever returned the favor.   So I appreciated what he was doing.  His hands exploring my freshly shaved skin were unlike anything I had ever felt.  My skin was supersensitive under his fingers.  It felt great.  He licked my penis and balls.  I doubt I lasted more than a minute before I came again.  I think he knew I was about to cum again, maybe from my breathing, or maybe cause my cock got super hard again like it does just before I cum.  Or maybe he noticed my balls drawing up like they do, and this time he got out of the way before I shot my load.  He finished me off with his two fingers and thumb.  I noticed that, but it barely had  time to register, when I started shooting again.  Without an obstacle, my volleys went up and out at least  three to five feet I bet, and he hooted in response. 

I asked him if he'd ever sucked a guys dick before.

He looked like he was surprised by the question and didn't much like the fact I'd even asked it.  "No," he said.  "I'm not gay."

Then I knelt before him and sucked his cock.  He might not be gay, but i knew he liked getting his dick sucked.  It was the third time I had sucked him off.  I couldn't resist running my tongue under his foreskin and circling the knob.  The head of his dick tasted a bit bitter, like dick cheese, but I relished tasting it.  I continued sucking and jacking him, but he stopped me short of making him cum.

He told me that he wanted to fuck me, and asked if anyone had ever been inside me.  I shook my head no, which was a lie, but for some reason I just couldn't admit it to him, especially after he'd just told me he wasn't gay, and besides, what if asked who had fucked me, then what would I say? 

I reluctantly agreed and lay down on the concrete floor of the shower.  He used soap as a lubricant on his prick and used a finger to lubricate my asshole.  It took a few tries to insert the head of his cock into my asshole, and it hurt.  His dick wasn't all that big.  I thought he was probably pretty average but with a rather large head and a twist in the shaft, certainly smaller than Billy, or Ray, or even Chuck.  I don't know why it hurt, but it did.  Maybe the angle, maybe the size of his head, maybe not enough soap.  I dunno.  It was all I could do to keep from begging him to take it out.

He started pumping his cock into my ass in a rhythmic motion.  With every thrust of his hips I let out a grunt.  There was something aggressive the way he did it.  At one point he asked how it felt, and I told him that it felt like I needed to take a shit, which was also true.  It didn't feel so deeply satisfying as having Billy inside me.  It just hurt.  He continued fucking me until he squirted his load in my ass. he grunted really loudly when he let go.  It took a while before that happened, and all the time I kept wishing he would take it out and just let me suck him.

He jerked me off gain.  I ended up returning to sucking his cock.  I spurted a smaller load, but not into his mouth, he jerked me off aiming me at the wall.  The last time he came he had a dry orgasm in my mouth but it went on for a long time and left him exhausted.  

We took at least another ten minutes exploring each other's bodies with our hands.  And that was the part that felt the best of anything.  My skin was on fire when he touched me.  All the places he had shaved had become super erotic, super sensitive. And he was good with his hands.

We eventually got hard-ons again.  I had come at least five times.  

The last time he stopped jacking me and put his mouth on my dick again. He had started to several times, but stopped himself.   Almost immediately I accidentally shot in his mouth.  I came rather quick, especially after having cum several times already, but my skin was so sensitive, it was like my body was more sensitive even that the skin on my dick.  When that happened, he reacted.  I guess without even thinking.  

He spit out my cum on the shower floor, and when he looked back up at me there was anger in his eyes.  When he stood up his anger only seemed to boil harder.  His eyes flared and he punched me. Shoved me backwards and I fell.   I thought he was going to hit me again, but he didn't.   He put his mouth under the shower head and rinsed out his mouth.  "Should have warned me," he grumbled.  He punched the wall a couple of times while he was rinsing off his body.  I asked if he was okay, but he only mumbled something I didn't understand.  

As he got dressed, he told me at least three times that he wasn't gay, and once that he was sorry for punching me, and told me how guys our age might fool around but it didn't mean he was gay.  

He asked me if I way gay, then said, "Yeah, you are, no straight guy would suck off all those guys like you did."  

I could see he was trying to choke down his anger.   Everything had been ok until I shot my load in his mouth.  I remember how Billy had reacted the first time I'd swallowed his load when he came. Billy had tried to pull his dick out of my mouth, but he came and I swallowed it, and that really bothered him.  I guess this was sort of the same thing.  Fooling around was okay, but tasting another guys cum, or getting fucked, that was just for cocksuckers and homosexuals.  I have a better understanding now.  How Kyle must have hated himself in that moment.  His attraction to me was not something he could accept about himself.

He went to the sink and brushed his teeth a long time.  I guessed he was trying to get the taste of my cum out of his mouth.  When he finished he was more or less back to his more personable self.  "Look you're a cool guy, but I'm not gay."  He smiled at me,   "Do me a solid and don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

I promised him I would keep our secret.

He started to leave, then hesitated, and turned back around.  While Kyle may have had his own personal demons, he was not a bully or even a complete asshole.

"Listen," he said, "You are a very attractive guy, I have never wanted to suck a guy before, but there was something about you. . ." 

His sentence trailed off, like he wasn't sure how to finish it.  "I know you take a lot of shit about having a little dick." He began again, "I know they call you 'LD' instead of David," he said, "and I know what it means."  "I heard about those guys beating you up," 

He paused, 

"You cannot let them bully you," he continued.  "You need to stand up for yourself, learn to fight if you need to, and if you don't have anyone to teach you, I will."  I think at the time he said it, he meant it.  Then he hesitated again, then said, "but tonight never happened, agreed?" This must have meant a lot to him.  How many ways did he have to say it, "or we can't be friends."

"You didn't tell your friends who I was in the restroom," I told him.  I was trying to think of a way to say it that he would understand.  Sometimes people can't hear the truth, you have to dress it up the way their mind works, sometimes they cannot hear it flat out.  "You didn't tell them my secret.  I won't tell yours."  Then added, "Do me a solid too, friend, and keep our secret too."


He smiled broadly and look relieved.  

His normal beam returned to his eyes, and I knew I had said it just the way he needed to hear it.

David Czerny yearbook photo.  


1 comment:

  1. God David, your smarts got you through again! This situation, hot though it is to read, could have led to real trouble - skilfully manoevered.
    If you haven't, you should go and see your namesake statue. it's a cliche, but it really is a stunningly beautiful work of art. Michelangelo appears to have been exclusively gay and he obviously LOVED masculine guys with small dicks, as he painted and sculpted them over and over. He would have appreciated you!

    ReplyDelete