Sunday, March 13, 2016

CHAPTER 19: THE REST STOP




David (1994)

During the fall of my senior year, my brother Mark, our friend Ray, and my new friend, Charlie, went on "practice campouts" as a prelude to a canoe trip we had planned for later on.  Now, we didn't go very far away from home.  Ray had a pup tent and two sleeping bags, Mark and I each had a bag from cub scouts, and Charlie had a larger tent his parents let him borrow.  Mark and I also had a canoe we planned to take on our final trip.  But on this occasion we rode our pack laden bikes about ten blocks from our neighborhood where there was a small wooded area.

We walked our bikes in far enough so that no one could see us from the street and set up our camp.  The woods were plenty thick and it seemed to us that we were hundreds of miles from home rather than just a few blocks.  There was a  clearing where a house used to be, but it had burned down or something and the lot was abandoned.  There was a very large ebony tree, and several of the low branches ran almost parallel to the ground about 4 feet up to make for easy climbing.

We had several of these "practice campouts" It was a chance to be alone together and 'on our own.'  But mostly it was an excuse to try smoking cigarettes and cigars, to drink beer,  to curse. tell dirty stories totally away from our parents' earshot, and, of course, to have sex without the risk of interruption.

We'd set up camp while it was still light: Ray's tent could sleep three fairly comfortably and took a while to set up right.  But since Charlie had a large tent too, Mark and Ray would share a tent since Charlie had picked me to share his tent.  Mark had teased me no end about that.  Charlie and I had neatly arranged our sleeping bags inside which took up pretty much of the floor space.  We positioned our bags next to each other so we could talk or play cards with our heads close to the tent pole was thus leaving a good bit of space between our sleeping bags. I let Charlie set up our tent while I set the rocks into a small circle to make a fire pit of sorts, and set out a blanket for us to sit on; I watched his muscles moving beneath his clothes, enjoying the view as he bent over to hammer in the stakes.  Mark caught me watching him and mimicked sucking a dick pointing at me.  I had told him all about the night at the shower by the swimming pool.

Finally, the tent was set up, the campfire built, and the beer was awaiting consumption.

We'd hung a kerosene lantern in each tent for light and it was amazing how much light two lanterns could throw!

Then, since we had brought 'dinner' (hot dogs and coke), we would gather wood and start a fire as it started to get dark and eat like pigs.

Over dinner we cursed and told dirty jokes and talked badly about everyone we hated.  Ray and I both shared a dislike as Billy's brother, Jimmy, who also happened to be Ray's cousin. This banter lasted until about midnight, and then Mark and Ray decided to turn in, though from the noise in the tent, it sounded like sleeping was the last thing on their mind.  Ray and I were friends, fuck buddies sometimes, but Mark was his best friend, and sometimes even being around Ray hurt too much cause he looked so much like Billy.  Ray and Billy were twin sons of different mothers, which may have been helped by the fact their fathers were brothers and their mothers were sisters.  It was a small town,  This shit happens.

This left Charlie and I alone by the campfire.

I let my eyes wash over him; he was a bit younger even than Mark, and he was wearing his usual tight jeans, like we wore back in the 90's which showed off his bubble butt and his crotch bulge to his best advantage, and a red and white striped shirt with a Cardinal on it.

Charlie sprawled out on the blanket, and I laid down near him, a little at an angle where I could look down the length of his body while we talked and drank.  I broke out the first can of Coors,
which we had in an ice chest as midnight descended on us.  I handed Charlie his can, then sipped from mine.  As the midnight hour wore on, I began getting a buzz; Charlie, being younger and not as used to drinking as I was, had more than a buzz going.

I jokingly said, "Why don't we play Truth or Dare?"  It was a game I was used to playing--lots of times with my brother, with Hector, with Ray, and even with Billy.  As an adult now, I realize that this game had become hopelessly linked with sex, which inevitable showed up in the game even to this day.

As I laughed, he said, "Sure, why not?" I stopped laughing, then looked at him and asked, "Are you sure?  It's just you and me." He smiled and said, "That's fine; I'm up for it."  Then I warned him, "Refuse a truth and  you have to answer another truth question tomorrow for Mark and Ray too, same with the dares."

I sat up and grinned, handed him another beer, popping the tab before I handed it to him.  "Ok.  You start."

"Ok."  He looked thoughtful, then asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok.  Are you drunk?"

I laughed at his first question, then answered truthfully, "Not really; not yet, but I'm buzzing, that's about it so far."  The truth was, once he agreed to play, my buzz started dissipating; I wanted to be alert for this.  "Ok, my turn," I said.  "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."   Grinning, I said, "Ok, I dare you to down the rest of your beer in one gulp."

He had an almost full can, maybe he had taken one of two sips from it; looking me straight in the eye, he upended the cup and drained it.  Immediately, he coughed, but managed to keep from spitting it out.  I applauded him, then told him it was his turn.  This time, I chose dare.

"I dare you to howl at the moon like a wolf."

I obliged, which then prompted Mark to pop his head out of their tent.  "What the fuck is going on?" he asked.

I shook my head and he shook his finger at me like i was in trouble.  "Fuckin' twins," he mumbled, then disappeared back inside.

Charlie chose truth, I asked, "What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?"

He was popping the tab on a new beer I'd handed him, and nearly dropped the can, turning red from my question, and answered, "Kissing."

I raised an eyebrow.  "That's as far as you've gone?"

He nodded; I decided to believe him, and chose truth when he asked.

"Have you had sex with anyone else?" he asked, then added, "Besides me and the guys in the restroom."  He was referencing our night in the shower by the pool, and when I has sucked him,, his brother, and some of their friends at a glory hole by the basketball court.

I answered "yes" which was true and left it there.

He chose a dare next so I came up with a good one, one that would let my eyes feast on at least part of his body.  "I dare you to take off your shirt and your shoes and socks."

He looked quizzically at me, but since it was still warm out for the fall, and he was even warmer from the beer that was taking an even greater grip on him, he removed his shirt, then started untying his shoes.  I let my eyes rake over his young, smooth body.  I'd seen him without a shirt, hell, he'd been naked in the shower when I walked in, I had even sucked his dick, twice, but he was usually quite modest about his body. His chest, while small, was well in proportion to the rest of him and well muscled; his abs, were firm and ridged, looking enticing in the dancing firelight.  Finally, his shoes and socks came off; he sat there on the blanket wearing only his jeans, and presumable his underwear.

Then it was my turn, so I said, "dare".  Of course he asked me to remove my shirt, shoes and socks, so I did.

Now we were sitting there, both of us wearing only jeans, in the flicker of the campfire's flames, in the woods.  It was autumn, and the night was cooling quickly, but the campfire was warm.  I was starting to get hard, just thinking about how wonderfully this evening was going.

"Then I dare you to sit still and let me tickle you for one full minute," I said laughing.

He hesitated, and held up a hand and started to say something, but I interrupted him reminding him that if he refused Mark and Ray got to give him a dare he could not refuse in the morning.    He nodded, uncertainly, and scooted across the blanket to reach him, and began tickling his stomach and sides. He squealed and squirmed, trying to get away despite his promise.  I could feel his tight abs under his gooseflesh as I relentlessly tickled his perfect body, and as he squirmed, his muscles moved under my hands.  I moved my body so that I was laying across his legs, helping to pin him down; I could feel my groin coming to life as he wiggled underneath me.  

His rapid gyrations had moved to the edge of the blanket so he was now half off the blanket in the leaves; I tickled even more ferociously than before, and he went down in the leaves blanketing the area beneath the tree, with me on top of him.  He was farting and giggling and gasping for air as he tried forcing his body to lay to lay still like he was supposed to, but his body had a mind of its own and that was to get away from my ticklish attack.

Suddenly he made this moaning sound, and the crotch of his pants went suddenly wet and warm as he released a flood of urine into his jeans.  At this unexpected turn, I grinned and got off him, allowing him a brief respite.   He looked up at me with an expression of pure humiliation--he had just wet his pants in front of me--and I held out my hand and pulled him up onto his feet.  His cap had fallen off, allowing his mop of very thick, blonde hair to flop around on his head.  He retrieved the cap and put it on, always self-conscious of that mop.

"There is a rest stop down the highway about a mile from here." I said quietly, "We could wash out your jeans there," I suggested, then added, "and no one would need to know."

We walked out bikes back to the road and then road them the rest of the way to the rest stop which was located right next to an old gas station, which had closed, but had power and  was still leased out occasionally for one event or another.  There was no one there so we went on into the men's room.  Someone had removed the door, and I saw no evidence of it in the place.

Charlie was hesitant to take off his pants, but if he wanted to get the piss out of them he was going to have to.  He washed them in water, the soap container was missing, and then tried to squeeze the water out of them.   As much of it splashed on the floor as back in the sink.  I suggested he might want to rinse the piss off his crotch and legs too, and he reluctantly positioned his crotch over the sink and started to wash himself off.  The water was cold, and his penis retracted into a little acorn between his legs.

In the middle of his bird bath, we heard someone pull in and saw head lights flash through the door.  Charlie immediately jumped into a stall to hide himself.

It was then that I got the most mischievous idea I had ever gotten, and without stopping to think I turned and ran for the bikes with his wet jeans, leaving Charlie in the pond butt naked.  I passed the trucker who was going in as I was coming out.  I knew that trucker would slow him down.  He wouldn't come out from the stall and reveal himself while that trucker was in the middle of taking a piss, but he might make a break for it once the trucker was fully engaged in a BM.  Then, to my luck another set of headlights turned in while I was leaving.  Charlie wouldn't be streaking out of there with that many witnesses.

I grabbed the bikes and took off, fast walking between them.  The first trucker passed me and I waved laughing. I got down the road a little ways, stashed his bike under a copse of trees where he'd never see it in the dark, and road my own bicycle back to our campsite.

I hung his pants to dry over a limb on the ebony tree, and it was a long time later, and after waiting for him to show up at the campsite, I decided I better go back and look for him.

Sure enough he was still back at the rest stop.

"Fuck you!" Charlie exclaimed when he saw me, "Every time I tried to leave another car or truck turned in.  One with a group of drunk guys.  I think the one of theme saw my leg and foot under the stall cause he waited around a long time. I had to put both feet on the door to brace it in case someone tried to kick it in on me.  I think he was hoping for a blow job.   He even knocked on my stall and I had to say, 'Go away!' He finally left."

I was laughing so hard as he described his predicament that my sides hurt.  He kept trying to shush me.

"Lemme have my pants," he said.

"They're back at the camp," i said, shaking my head.

"Fuck," he exclaimed again.

By the time we made it back to our camp, we were on friendly terms again, and he was even laughing about his adventure in the pasture.  We settled back onto the blanket, and there were no sounds at all coming from Mark and Ray's tent.  I slowly raised the tent flap only to find out they were gone.  I looked and saw their bikes were gone too, so I guess Charlie and I were not the only ones who went on a nocturnal adventure.

After checking his pants only to see they were still pretty wet, we settled back on the blanket and Charlie suggested we continue our game.

I chose truth, and he asked me if I had liked sucking all the guys off that day at the recreation park.

For some reason telling the truth embarrassed me and I was slow to answer him.  Chuck had always made the term "cocksucker" seem like such a bad thing.  Even though he'd asked me to suck his dick, somehow I was the one in the wrong for having accommodated him.  But "yes" I had enjoyed that day at the glory hole, all of it.  So I truthfully answered, "Yes."

Charlie chose truth, and I asked him if he had ever sucked another guy's dick.  He turned three shades of scarlet and answered, "Yes" also.  Breaking my turn, I asked "Who was it?" and he hesitated a while, turning a deeper shade of red, and answered, "Kyle, my brother".

Charlie asked me if I liked to kiss, and I said I did.

After that I think he picked truth again; so I asked him what kinds of things turned him on.  He said he wasn't sure, then said "when I was inside you" he began, "was even better than when you were sucking my dick," and "way better" he said, drawing out the word, "I mean waaaay better than jerking off".

When I chose dare the next time my pants came off too.  Then I told him to dance around the fire like a native aborigine; and once I explained what an aborigine was, he did it, looking quite comical at first, then very sexy as his body gyrated around the flames.  I watched his raw, naked, unadorned muscles gracefully flowing, then laughed as he collapsed in a heap next to me.  He grinned, his face bathed bronze by the fire, then said, "My turn.  Truth or dare?"

After what I had just had him do, I wasn't sure if dare was an option this soon, so I chose truth.  He then asked me if I was making my penis bounce or if it did it on its own. I told him that it was something that happened when my penis got a hard as it could get.

Then he chose dare again, and honestly, ever since he had told me that he had sucked his brother Kyle, I had been wondering what it would be like to have me suck my dick.  So I decided to have a little fun; "suck my dick until I cum" I said, elevating the game to a whole new level, "and swallow my load".

He gave me a strange look, but grabbed my small throbbing erection and put it into his mouth.  He began moving it back and forth between his lips, although it was more than obvious, despite whatever had happened between him and his brother, that he didn't have a clue what he was doing.

But I was rock hard and ready to pop, and in less than 30 seconds I warned him that I was going to cum.

He asked if he could finish me off with his hand so he could see me shoot, but I said, the dare was "suck me until I cum," and "swallow my load" meant swallow it.      He gave me a look of dread and kept on sucking me.

I continued pumping my small dick harder and s deep as I could into his mouth.  After about three more thrusts he caught a partial breath.  Tears were running down my face and saliva ran down his chin I began to cum.  He continued to suck me as deep as he could, though I think he paused in surprise at the flood of teen spirit I was shooting hard into the back of his mouth and down his throat.  I shoot a lot, even back then I used to cum a lot, and his eyes got wide and suddenly he started choking and then pulled his mouth off of my as he started coughing.  he coughed so much that he started to gag, and he was spitting out my cum in the process.  It was a downer ending to an otherwise marginal blowjob.  I was feeling a little weak from the intense orgasm and I looked over at him to make sure he was okay, and saw my cum spilling out of his mouth and running down his smooth chin.

"I'm sorry" he began, looking embarrassed.

"It's okay," I said trying to reassure him.  He looked dazed and disoriented.  His eyes were full of tears, n ot like when you are crying, but like the kind when you cough too hard. He had, despite everything keep his word and sucked my dick, even tried to swallow my load.

 For my next turn, I chose dare, expecting him to ask for a blowjob in return.

"Your dare is..." he began seriously, "that you can never tell anyone about the stuff between me and Kyle."

I hesitated.

I had not expected this one.  "Okay," I said, ad it was a dare I have kept up to the day i am wrioting this, and even now I have changed a bit to protect him from being recognized.

He had answered my truth question truthfully, but I could tell it was still on his mind.  He did not want work to get out.  I understood it.  I didn't want anyone to know I had been sucking Chuck's dick for the past several years.  Chuck was gone now, graduated and off to college, but he had told me a long time before that if I ever told anyone about it that everyone would know that I was the cocksucker, not him.  That sentence stuck in my head and always made me feel back about myself.

Thoughts turned in my head.  He started that tune from a game show that tells you when you are running out of time.  "Okay," I said, repeating myself.

He laughed and grinned with a wide victory smile.  "Now I will chose truth".  He was playing it safe.

"How many times have you sucked your brother's dick?"  I smirked like a Cheshire cat, knowing he wasn't expecting me to go there at all and his winning smile wilted almost immediately.  I grinned, then reached into the ice chest for another can of beer.  He gasped just a little in surprise, then I opened the tab on the can and brought it up to my mouth.

"Do you have to ask me that question?" he asked.  he was almost whining.

"Yeah" I said
"I really don't want to keep talking about this," he said.  "It wasn't something I wanted to do, but you know Kyle."

"You made me promise never to talk abot this--to anyone" I said for emphasis.  I guess I want to know just what it is I'm not supposed to talk about.

He hesitated.  "It doesn't happen all the time, just every now and then, especially if he is wasted or drunk."  he thought and finally answered, "Maybe ten or twenty times at least."

I smiled and said, "that's good to know" and I think he got every possible implication of what I insinuated.

"I don't want anyone to know." he said to me, looking quite serious.

"No problem" I answered.  "I already made you a promise and I will keep it.  The only person I will talk to about it is you."

"What about you," he said, "have you ever sucked off either of your brothers?"

I hesitated long enough that he had his answer without me opening my mouth.  But I did answer eventually with a "Yes."

I felt my own cheeks redden at having admitted it to someone.  The only people who knew were Mark and Ray.  Though Billy had told me that Jimmy hd told him about it, which meant my brother Chuck must have bragged to Jimmy about it.  Jimmy was Chuck's best friend.

Then I asked, "Did Kyle ever fuck you?"

"Yes" he said, a few times.  But mostly he wanted me to suck him.

"It was kinds the same with me and Chuck," I volunteered.  "I think Chuck figured getting his dick sucked wasn't gay, at least not for him (just for me), but fucking another guy was pretty gay.  No way around it."

I said I would take a dare, and he dared me to tell him all about me and my brothers, including all the details.  I agreed that I would, but only if he would reciprocate, and tell me what all had happened between him and Kyle.    He agreed.

And so I told him all about catching Chuck jerking off when I was 10 or 11, and what happened next.  I told him about how Chuck teased me for having a small dick, and how even Mark called me "Little Brother" because of it.  I told him about Chuck calling me a cocksucker  I was chocked up and could barely talk, but when I said "cocksucker" i came unglued and I started crying and shaking like I was freezing to death.

Charlie put his arms around me to comfort me, and I could tell, somehow, hearing my story was making him feel lots better about himself.  It was late, very late, and he said he would keep him promise to me, but maybe he would tell his story on another night when we were not already do emotionally drained.  I understood and agreed.

Then he asked me, "You said before that you like to kiss.  Do you want to kiss me."

I looked at him squarely to say "yes", but before I could answer he leaned forward and kissed me.  It was sudden. It was just lips, and it was tender and warm. He took my hand during the kiss and held onto me after the kiss. I don't know why but despite our ages I felt that he was in control. He pulled me up and we stood there next to the flickering flames and kissed again.   Then he lead me around the campfire and into our tent.

He turned me around and wrapped his arms around me.  He whispered into my ear that he wanted to be inside me again. He then nibbled my ear lobe and rubbed his hands on my chest and belly. My dick was throbbing in time to the sound of my heart in my ears. His voice lowered and then he told me he had thought about our time in the shower for the past weeks, that is was what he thought of when he jerked off.  I turned my head and kissed him, our  tongues wrapping together.

I could feel his small cock grow stiff against me as he kissed and rubbed me from behind. He look at me and smiled, kissing me again while I pressed
against him. His hands kneaded my ass and rubbed down my sides. I rubbed
his back and then reach in front of him to feel his hard cock. He had asked
me if I was ready to suck him for a long time, that his dick really needed attention. I was ready.

After sucking him for awhile, he pulled me up to him. I was on top, spread over him. He kissed me and I fell into him, his hands cupping my ass. I love your cock, he said. "It's like mine," he said, "Not too big. Always hard, and ready to go!"

I felt hot.

We kissed longer and he rolled me over. I started nuzzling his neck, kissing his chest and nipples. He kissed my belly, but I knew he wouldn't suck me again, not after almost chocking. He flipped me onto my belly and started kissing my back. I felt his hands start to pull down my butt cheeks apart. His breath was on the small of my back. Then, he slid his tongue up and down my ass before lifting to pit several times into my hole. I felt white hot.   I laid there, waiting for him to slide inside of me.

"Do you want me?" he asked.

Yes" I answered. "Please."

He said my name again, "David" not "LD", saying he wanted to come inside me.

I felt his small but fully hard cock rub up and down my crack. Then, he lined me up and slowly pushed into me. It popped in, all the way in, immediately, and there was no pain, the little bit of pressure gave way to pleasure.

He pulled back out and start to pump into me slowly, laying on top of me, only using his hips. I could feel all of his small shaft enter me, then withdraw fully. It was electric now. It was like a finger in my ass, barely pushing past my sphincter, but it was supercharged with electricity.  This time Charlie lasted longer.  He thrust into me for about a minute or two before shooting his load deep inside me.

Then he kissed my earlobe and said he loved being inside me. He had just cum, but he was still hard, and continued to pumped slowly into me for awhile and then he pulled my leg up over his houlders. He held my hips and slid in and out of me.

I was rock hard still and wasn't even touching myself. He pumped and moaned, rubbing my back and ass with one hand while the other held me. This time it lasted even longer. Then, he put his hands on my hips again and began to pick up speed. He was fucking me harder. Sometimes, awkwardly, he missed my hole entirely and his small penis slid down my crack or along my taint until he guided himself back inside me.  He cooed my name. I kept moaning. My mind was lost  in the ecstasy of being fucked. It wasn't like when Billy or Ray fucked me.  Less powerful, more, um, subtle, but still, he felt, well, "electric".  His dick was not much bigger than mine, but I was enjoying every stroke.  Soon, his pumps slowed down and he pushed hard into me, groaning loudly. "David," he cried and I could feel his cock pump his seed inside me, four or five times. It was warm and sticky, I could feel it ooze around his cock inside my hole. I moaned and then came as well, all over my stomach and chest. After a few more pushes with his hips, he was spent. He had bred me, filled me up. He rubbed my hips and said, oh yes. I told him I came and he laughed, saying good.

I woke up early.  I always do on campouts.  It was dawn, but the sun had not yet passed the horizon.

Charlie was still asleep on his back, in fact we both had been, on top of his sleeping bag.   I didn't see mine anywhere, then saw it was rolled up and stashed by the entrance.

I leaned over and kissed him, and his lips parted to let me tongue in.  As he awakened through layers of sleep I kissed his neck, sucking and licking every inch of his warm throat, feeling his pulse in the jugular vein; moving down, I licked his beautiful chest, finding his nipples erect and perfect.  His hard abs were a sharp contrast to the softness of his skin; my hands had a mind of their own while my mouth were exploring.  I grasped his pelvis, massaging circularly, then moved on to his cock; his body writhed under the ministrations of my mouth and hands.  I moved down to his legs, keeping my hands on his young cock, and licked his almost hairless thighs; he almost screamed when my tongue probed the soft inner thigh and my hair brushed his scrotum.

I moved back up to suck him off, and his moans of pleasure intensified even more as  my lips wrapped themselves around his small hard shaft, my nose buried in his sparse silky pubic hair.  I moved a hand down to my own cock, which was painfully erect and demanded attention of its own. I moved my lips up and down his shaft, delighting in the spasms his body was having.  My tongue continuously washed over his cock, and I could feel the first spasms as he neared climax.

My hand moved faster of my dick, as I wanted to cum when he did, but I felt his hand take my wrist in his grip to stop me.  He adjusted our position, climbing on top of me as I faced him on my back, and wrapped my legs around him.

He penetrated me in a single thrust, lubed by my own saliva.  It didn't take long as Charlie's breathing came in gasps as his body arched; then, I felt the first spurts of his seed as his hands painfully grasped my hair and pulled.  I wanted to cum with him, desperately, but he kept my own hand in check, pulling my hand to his balls in a request that I fondle them.  So close  So close.  He began shrieking, "Oh fuck!" over and over again, pumping his adolescent cream into my ass. Finally, spent, he collapsed onto me and took me in his arms.   His still-hard cock still buried inside me.  My hand reached out and found his, clenching my fingers into his.  But he pumped three more loads into me before he let me up.

Czerny Bros. Tent (1997)

Later I started to get dressed, but my backpack was gone.  I looked around the tent for it, but it was nowhere to be seen.  I could see him smiling broadly while I looked as he rolled up his sleeping back and tossed it outside.  He was already dressed.  I looked over at him and without having to be asked he said, "When I get my bike back, you get your clothes back." By the time we got out of the tent, I could hear Mark and Ray were cooking breakfast.

My brother, Mark, was in stitches, seeing my naked and sporting hard throbbing bouncing wood.  Charlie may have cum several times, but I had been denied the pleasure.  I was still horny as fuck and blushed in embarrassment.

Mark asked me what happened to Charlie's bicycle.  He must have overheard what Charlie said in the tent.  Which meant he had probably heard everything else.

I told him I had stashed it up the road close to the rest stop.

"So you made him walk all the way back naked?"  Mark asked.  I thought Ray was going to choke on the bacon he was eating he was laughing so hard.

"Why would you do that to him?"  Mark asked, chastising me, "What's he ever done to you?"

". . . Nothing" I said after a pause, trying to think about it. Then added, "We were playing Truth or Dare."

Mark turned to Charlie and asked, "So this was a dare you had to do"

Charlie shook his head, "No".

"Why were your pants off?"  Ray asked, butting into the conversation.

Charlie blushed, and was thinking,  and I knew why he was thinking, and said, "David dared me to strip down in a stall in the rest stop.  But then when a trucker pulled in I had to hide in a stall, and David took them.  Ran off with them."

"So he didn't dare you to walk back naked.  It was just a practical joke?"

Charlie blushed again and nodded.

"Mark said, and this morning when you took LD's clothes and stuff, that was another practical joke?"  Charlie again nodded.

Charlie (1993)

"Okay," Mark laughed, "I can't take you two anywhere.  Fucking twins!"

Then Ray joined in with a loud laugh as well, apparently in on the joke.  "Guess we will be seeing a lot of your little winkie dink this morning."

I protested, "But he said I could have my clothes back after I give him his bike back."

"No one's stopping you" Mark said, and they all three laughed.

I started the long walk to the the place I had stashed his bike with Ray and Mark of the on their bikes following along "for moral support", and Charlie riding my bike.  I definitely got the worse end of the deal walking naked down this country road in the bright sunlight.  Even worse, my little woody was unflagging.  I needed to pee like a sunnofabitch, but no way was that going to happen with a woody like this.  When we got to the copse of trees, I went in and found where I had hidden Charlie' bike and brought it out to him, then we continued on, Charlie exchanging my bike for his own.

I held out my hands and reminded him, "my clothes?"

Charlie got on his bike, and said, 'I told you after you got me my bike back."

"Well you got your bike back,' I argued.

Mark said, "it will still be 'after' when we got to the lake.  It's only a few miles Little Brother." he laughed, "And I know all  the back roads."

"Charlie will scout ahead and warn you if there are any cop cars coming."  They all laughed.  Mark motioned for Charlie to go on ahead with his hand, and Charlie took off.  They took off on their bikes a half minute later.

I took a breath, mounted my bike turned my bike to look down the long stretch of country road.  At least at the end of the road, there would be a cool lake where we could all go swimming.  The fear of biking naked for several miles, even on a Sunday morning on a country road had still caused my little rod to wilt enough that I suddenly needed to pee like a racehorse.  There could be no holding back.

By the time I finished they were way ahead of me.  Way ahead, and pedaling as fast as they could go.

"Hey guys,'  I yelled, "Wait up!"

And I started to peddle for all I was worth to try to catch up.

By the time I caught up they were off their bikes and skinny-dipping.  Truth be told, once i got passed the embarrassment, it was really cool being naked outdoors and not caring at all about it.  Of course out at the lake on a Sunday morning there wasn't a soul around, but still, it had its risks in that someone could have caught us.  Swimming in the pool, in the sunlight, with water rushing over my throbbing cock and bobbing balls was one of the most liberating experiences of my life.

Tree Hugger (1994)

2 comments:

  1. I like this story. You are a very handsome man, even with a micropenis! Honestly you hoisted yourself by your own petard! From your other blogs, you seem like as an adult you finally came to terms with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's a nice story. But I have to say I'm inclined to agree with the English author Ant Smith that micropenis isn't a useful term because it isn't an illness and there isn't a cure. Most dicks are about average, some are very big, some are very small, that's all. If we're gonna have porn stars with 10" then there will also be men like David with 3.5" or smaller. Personally I greatly prefer the smaller ones: a friend of mine said it's a matter of taste, but I find they all taste more or less the same...

    ReplyDelete